Candy Crush Saga Level 45 Tips and video.

 Hints and tips showing how to pass level 45 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie

Tips: Level 45 is a jelly level so you have to clear all the jelly to complete the level. The first moves will be switching the fish with the wraps to open up the board. You can switch all three if you want, or start making moves in the main part of the board once it begins to be opened up.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



2 comments:

astro2 said...

lies

in this video the person took their time had still had plenty moves left

in the iphone/ipad version u run out of moves constatnly

Anonymous said...

nice!! but why.. they r only giving me 35 moves-I noticed u are suppose to get 50... just sayin-i will quit-but thanks 4 addin me- cant believe they do this to people