Candy Crush Saga Level 300

Tips for level 300 Candy Crush Saga

If you find this site helpful please "LIKE"------>

All the jelly on level 300 is hidden under the cream blockers in the top half of the board, so to begin with you will have to work in the bottom to make vertical stripes and strip/wrap combos to destroy the cream and allow candies to fall down into the jelly.
Colour bombs won't do you any good unless you can switch them with a stripe to reach into the top half.
Once you get candies in the top you can start to make moves there to destroy the jelly, but don't forget to check the bottom for combos which will give you higher points as well as helping to destroy jelly.
Video below.

Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This level keeps crashing my Ipad. 7 times now when I am on move 43 (I think). Help!!

Anonymous said...

♥ Not too hard. Color ball + striped Candy works best. They removed the yellow and red so it makes it easier to make combos.

Sharla Guernsey said...

THere is no red on this one?

Anonymous said...

there is red on my level 300

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so glad to reach 300 I think I will take time off.

Bill. said...

Vertical stripes. Once some of the colours in the top show then not difficult. Just keep blasting away.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Level 300 completed. Never believed I'd get this far. Time to celebrate and enjoy the satisfaction before challenging myself Again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips. Working from the bottom and using the color ball with wrapped candies worked. Got it done on my first try.