Candy Crush Saga Level 456 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 456 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You need to collect green candies to complete level 456 Candy Crush Saga, but don't make the mistake of just collecting green candies.
The best and possibly only way to collect enough greens is to make as many stripes and wraps and especially colourbombs as you can. Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can as this will create cascades which will collect more greens than just making matches. Switch special candies together and especially colourbombs and stripes or wraps.
New video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.



14 comments:

Shawn said...

Beat it with 7 moves left the second try.

Bill. said...

Fairly easy blow up the bottom candies then usual combinations.

Anonymous said...

Very easy fun level. First try I needed one more green. Got it on the second try.

Raylo said...

Fun level! No bombs, no chocolate, and no tornadoes! Yippee!

Anonymous said...


Nice level no chocolate or bombs to mess with. First try only needed 2 more greens. I am sure I will get it very quickly.

Anonymous said...

I can't make it. I always start the game with 32 moves only :-(

Anonymous said...

Level 456 gives only 32 moves not 45

Anonymous said...

Level 456 impossible ...
Only 32 moves. This sucks

Unknown said...

Level 456 is impossible in 32 moves. There is not 100 greens in that short amount of time. There are no tips anywhere that helps you win this level.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever beat it anonymous?

Greekgal said...

I finally beat it after spending money and playing it many times. After that I deleted Candy Crush and started over again. I was so disgusted over level 456. I have gone up to levels in the 900’s but I felt cheated so I went back to square one.

Unknown said...

Yeah - I'm leaving CC because of level 456.
I only get 32 moves - not 45 that some seem to get.
I have given it a full week and I have never got below 20 green candies left. I don't think 100 green candies ever show up in only 32 moves.
The level may work, and actually be fun if they gave me 45 moves.
I'm leaving Candy Crush.

Unknown said...

Fed up level hard been on it for ages

bluemoon4ever said...

this is not the current level 456. The NEW level has only 20 moves and bears no resemblance to the one displayed here ... get 100 greens!!! ha ha ha .... your having a laugh!