Candy Crush Saga Level 501

How to pas level 501 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by 
Cookie
Tips for level 501
The jellies in the "arms" are the hardest to clear, especially the bottom left and right. 
So take every opportunity to clear them, colour bombs are useful and also any combo to take them out.
Here is the latest video by Tzvi Marcu
Original video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasnt even aware they had begun levels after 500... just discovered - seems pretty simple... no bombs... no chocolate...!

Lisa said...

This one was not super easy but only took me 4 tries. Make sure to get those last two jellies on the bottom corners as quick as possible. They seemed to be the ones I was left with. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Got this one on my second try. The first time I only had one left and ran out of moves. I didn't really pay attention to the corners, just kept setting off specials and combos. Fun level after Level 500.

Anonymous said...

Finished it off in 3 tries. Onto
level 502!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been playing upwards of 500 on my PC. I'm at 507 now. I just wanted to say that I am glad these are easier levels! 500 proved to be the end for a lot of frustrated players. I just wish they could keep adding levels on for phones simultaneously with the PC updates.

Bill. said...

Took ten attempts pleasure after 500.

Michelle dv said...

Great tips! Thx.

Anonymous said...

It’s now wafer like squares instead of the liquorice and it has to be hit a few times to disperse it so making it a lot harder. As usual later players get harder boards. Another waiting till allowed to pass.. boring...

Anonymous said...

This wafer or waffle thing has me baffled.