Candy Crush Saga Level 636

Tips to get 3 stars on level 636 Candy Crush
You have a frog in this level but you don't really need it to complete the level.
You can charge him up if you want just in case you have a bit of jelly at the end, but that's up to you.
You don't get many points for using the frog so I would tend to ignore him and concentrate on making colour bombs and colour bomb/wrap combos to give you the score.
Try to use all your moves and just use the frog on the last move if you have any jelly left.
UPDATE. You may have a different board to the one shown in the video, if this is the case you may find the correct board by following this link.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

7 comments:

Bill. said...

I used the frog very easy first attempt.

Anonymous said...

First try...I saved the frog until the last move...everything fell into place....

Anonymous said...

How do I get this new episode to show up on my Android? It's October and my phone has been sitting at level 635 since August!

Anonymous said...

You have to update your Candy Crush. Go to Apps and update Candy Crush.

Anonymous said...

A very easy level to pass, getting 3 stars is tricky though.
I scored 277000 2 stars, so tried again. Jelly was wiped out with just one stripe and a colour bomb (didn't use frog)with 34 moves left! The resulting candy crush only gave me 240000. Think I peaked too soon, needs some .
Billiex

Anonymous said...

Ok got it, for 3 stars:- forget the jelly and try to make a special on each turn but leave it on the board. Feed the frog but only use him to get rid of blocks and as little jelly as possible. Using a colour bomb and a plain candy together will score you loads, same colour candy as the frog is best as it will feed him, but don't use him twice. The specials you've already made will clear the jelly without any effort, just try not to finish with too many moves left as this will score you little. Job done, 425000 score.
Billiex

TRE said...

Lucky board needed. My 636 is not the one showne