Candy Crush Saga Level 1098

Hints and tips for level 1098 Candy Crush Saga
Level 1098 is all about breaking the cream blockers as quickly as possible. 
You need a bit of luck as well as careful planning, the more moves you have to make that don't clear something the less chance you will have of completing the level.
Wrapped candies are best for breaking the blockers as they will hit them twice, and a stripe/wrap combo will get jelly too.
A colour bomb, especially switched with another special candy, will be useful, but look carefully to make sure it will do as much damage as possible before you switch it.
There are only 20 moves so don't waste any.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

13 comments:

Jane said...

So glad to see this site back again. No comments though. I came here first before I try it

Jane said...

Thought I was going to be here awhile I used my fish booster. Toward the end I had a strip wrap and that set off the fish and they ate the remaining jelly

Anonymous said...

Watched a few videos first to see how it was done. Then didn't spend too many moves on lower right, just enough to clear a path. Then worked on left side. Yes, luck plays a role. Got some wraps to help clear some jellies. Watch some videos...they were helpful. NC

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous level that's all about a lucky board. Silly.

Bill. said...

Once rhs bricks have been cleared you need a bit of lick in clearing lhs wrapped candy very useful. Three attempts.

Anonymous said...

Wraps and stripes...just break through in column...then it just cascades. Did it on the second try.

Anonymous said...

impossible

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation to the above poster, it's still impossible nearly a year later!

Glory said...

Very hard level. Not enough moves to break through the second layer of cream. I had to use 5 extra moves from my booster stash. Fish did not do anything for me. Glad this one is over.

benni said...

Quite hard, towards the end I used two switch hands as I was just tired of it and wanted to move on.

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Spike said...

I have played this 7 or 8 times and can't get close to winning. Hopefully I will get a lucky board

Spike said...

Why are the levels always different than what I look up? Annoying...
..