Candy Crush Saga Level 1116

Hints and tips for level 1116 Candy Crush Saga
Break the blockers as quickly as you can, don't worry about the keys, they will be collected as you play.
The keys will release fish which will be helpful, but not essential..
What will win or lose level 1116 are the mystery candies in the bottom of the right half of the board.
If you get good things from the mystery candies you should clear the jelly without too much trouble. Bombs and chocolate, and especially cream blockers, from the mystery candies, will make clearing the level very much harder.
Don't waste moves, look carefully for ways to unlock the mystery candies from the honey.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will level 1116 be available on ipad

SPAIN 2011 said...

It's August 17th and I still can't play level 1116 and above on cany crush saga on my iPad. Where do I find it?

SPAIN 2011 said...

How do I get level 1116 and above to download so I can continue playing?

AZBLUE said...

I do not see level 1116, but UK has 30 more levels than we do

AZBLUE said...

I do not see level 1116, but UK has 30 more levels than we do

Anonymous said...

This episode available on Android this morning.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

1116 is still not on my android phone.

Bill. said...

First attempt the fish very useful but you need bit of luck with the mystery candy.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for this level to load. How much longer will it be?

Anonymous said...

On my iPad there are no levels available after 1115. When will more levels be added?