Candy Crush Saga Level 1433

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1433 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Allina Rumfelt
1433 is a points level.  You need 195,000 points plus use ALL 22 moves.  
Even if you score the points you still need to use all the moves.  
The biggest obstacle will be the 5 count bombs.   Try to avoid breaking the licorice cages just below the bomb dispensers until  you have enough room down below to make moves so you crush the bombs once they start.  
There are 3 horizontal stripes on the same row as the bomb dispenser cages,  so it is very hard to keep them covered, just do your  best to avoid setting them off for as long as you can.   
The 4 chocolate bombs and the frog will be a big help in clearing the bombs and get lots of points.  
If you are daring, and do not want to bother with the bombs at all, you can make all your moves up top, setting up the frog maybe get a big combo up there and when you get down to 5 moves remaining,  open fire.  A chocolate bomb and wrapped candy is sure to meet the points goal.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put the frog below one of the bomb dispensers.
I got this on my first try doing this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks best tip ever! Couldnt get it putting frog at bottom corners. Got it out first attempt with your hint and big score..a frog under each bomb dispenser

Anonymous said...

Also got this first try doing this. Ended up with 245,000 points but only got one star.
Thanks for the great tips.
Sharon

Van5 said...

Lol thought I had a good idea to put the frog under the dispenser! You guys already did that. Should have read the comments first. Worked well. Managed this second try doing this. Bombs didn't fall until I had 3 moves left. Tried for a big finish, but only 250K and one star, but that's ok. Good luck everyone?

Anon lafy said...

Very similar experience to Van5 on my second try. I didn't get enough points on my first go, and JUST scraped through on my second, but one star is fine. It seemed to be over very quickly! I avoided using the sprinkles until the end. I think that did it.

Anonymous said...

22 moves, even I could do it with that amount. I only get 12 moves on a PC.

Carrymeback said...

My Android only gave me 12 moves also...
I would have killed it with 22 moves!

Carrymeback said...

My Android only gave me 12 moves also...
I would have killed it with 22 moves!

Anonymous said...

Second try; used tip about frog under dispenser. Thanks for that!!! Got over 410.000 points but still only 2 stars. Weird. Grace from DU

Bling59 said...

Only twelve moves on my iPad. Not sure il make any points. Ggrrrrr!!!

Cat said...

No boosters? Shocker...

Cat said...

22 moves??? Try 12....

Bill. said...

Only 12 moves on kindle. First attempt freed chocolate bombs then exploded them one at a time to kill the bombs.

Anonymous said...

I wish they'd update the video when the number of moves change.

kittymama said...

Bombs are definitely not the issue for me - I run out of moves way before the bombs count down. 12 moves seems impossible to get this one.