Candy Crush Saga Level 1439

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1439 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Allina Rumfelt
Level 1439 requires 3 yellow candies in 13 moves or less.  All 3 are locked and need the one key in the top left hand corner. 
Pop one cake and it will break the licorice around the key.  A second cake will crush the key and open up all the mystery candies.  The third cake will pop all the mystery candies and release your yellows and the last cake will crush the yellows.  While trying to pop the cakes, some things to consider :::  moves in the very center of the board have the greatest chance of hitting multiple pieces of cake;  if you have moves at the top, make them first before moves on the bottom; the outermost part of the cakes are the most difficult to get to so if given a choice between hits - try to get those first.   Good luck!
Video below

Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

13 comments:

richard e G said...

I was very lucky to get two cakes. And with a booster/color bomb, got 3 stars... so freaking lucky ha!

Peachie said...

Ditto Richard G. I needed a break after 1438.

Anonymous said...

Wasted my last special candies to no avail but finally broke all 4 cakes. Took about 9 attempts. I found working from bottom had most affect

Anonymous said...

Finished this second try, no boosters, eight moves left. On my third move I got a Chocolate sprinkle, next move I made a stripe above it and there quite a few same color candies on the board. Swapped them and the next thing I knew Candy Crush was activated, the Yellow candies were checked off, and none of the cakes were cleared but it was done with 8 moves left. Playing on Adroid tablet. Good luck everyone.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Always on mobile. All levels in this episode prior 1438 were pretty straight forward. 1438 was tough, real tough. Agreed this current level is a break. Got it 1st try with no booster. Board was well set up where I could crush all 4 cakes, the last one on my last move, phew!

michelle mcbride said...

1438 was a tough one...I had to switch from mobile to my tablet to beat it.
Hoping this next one is better

Anonymous said...

Tablet is mobile!

Anonymous said...

Need some luck on this one as each cake is cleared to give matches to clear the next cake. Got down to 1 piece of cake and one move left, but no way to clear it, so I used a lollipop hammer.

Anon lafy said...

Got it first try, BUT I had to pop the last piece of cake with a lollipop. Job done.

G-townTX said...

Started with a color bomb booster and reset game until the bomb was next to the key's color. This eliminated the licorice/cafe over the key. Next used lollipop hammer to destroy the key. The remainder was easy. I was tired of dicking around with this level.

Bill. said...

First attempt. Lucky to get first cake early then the three other cakes straightforward.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely not enough moves to accomplish all that needs to be done! Another level waiting for lucky board.

Ann said...

yep...waiting for my lucky board