Candy Crush Saga Level 1720

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1720 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Score 35,000 points in 30 moves.
I found this to be a fairly easy level, the target for one star is achievable within the first few moves and after that it's just a matter of making specials and combos to build up your points.
You need to clear a space to work first and then make combos. Simple.
The chocolate should never be a problem on this level as it is well out of the middle of the board so you will be able to keep it under control with your combos as you play.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won the first game, which I don't like to do. I used no boosters, and I actually won after I had used all my moves and the game just cascaded and gave me about 15000 points after I thought I had lost. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

Easiest game in a long time, passes itself!
Alex S

Anonymous said...

The video is totally different than my level 1720 on mobile.

Anonymous said...

My Android has no licorice but has six Chocolate dispensers and all candies in center of board are covered in merengue.

Anonymous said...

1st try on mobile. 64000 points. It said I failed.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was so easy for a change!! I got 95,000 points with 13 moves left over. No boosters. This is so NOT how this usually goes for me! Obviously I was given a lucky board right out of the gate!

Anonymous said...

The video looks
Nothing like the level. The leader of this board needs to update your videos.

Anonymous said...

I never have good boards with jelly levels. Ugh

lq said...

Easy. Got target first time with lots of moves left. Ended up with over 71000 without doing much.

Unknown said...

Only four colors that's why it is easy

Silverdollarbill said...

Got it first try starting with a teal witch's hat. Before the first move I used a hammer to connect a CB and a wrapped candy on the first move. Finished with over 134,000.

Unknown said...

This is a completely different video to the 1720 game on my mobile - help !!!!!