Candy Crush Saga Level 1935

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1935 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 1935 is a timed level and as usual some of you will find it easier than others.
You only have to score 20,000 points and you have 55 seconds to do it so not as hard as some.
Starting the level with a colour bomb booster is a big help if you have any, but try it without boosters for a few games first to see how to play it before you use boosters as the first games will probably be lost even with boosters until you get a feel for the way the candies fall and the way the level needs to be played.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

11 comments:

Kees Kraaijema said...

level 1796 is a very hard level in the video its zo easy pleas help me.

Anonymous said...

This one shouldn't be that hard, but I've only broken 10,000 a couple of times. Waiting on the lucky board and the right cascade.

Anonymous said...

I am horrible at timed levels, but shockingly conquered this one first try with no boosters! I didn't spend time searching for combos. I just made the first match I saw, and for once it worked.

zeeto said...

This is late in coming, but I just want to thank everyone that is involved in putting together and commenting in this site. There have been so many levels that I would never have passed without the tips and tricks listed here. Again, thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I cleared this level so fast that I'm not even sure what happened

Sage said...

Sage here: Yes. I agree with Zeeto. Thanks. The comments make a huge difference.

Lorraine said...

Thought there would have been more comments on here. Been trying for ages. Can't get pass 9000 points. Another boring wait waiting for that lucky board i guess :(

Anonymous said...

Took 23 tries to get a lucky board on this one. Got a color bomb and wrap together. that got me close AND formed another color bomb. Left that one to go off at the end (as I am prone to do). 2 stars. Onward.


MB

Anonymous said...

Having a chocolate ball after time runs out is the way to go. The points just shoot up. I just had a few points at the end and then it shot past the post with the chocolate ball.

EX-fan of CC said...

i'm lucky if I get 10,000! More often than not it's around 4,5 or 6000 and lots and lots of shufflings.
Very frustrating and absolutely no enjoyment whatsoever

Anonymous said...

Not too bad. I normally stink at timed levels. Must be my lucky nite.