Candy Crush Saga Level 1972 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1972 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 1972 is all about luck. The temptation is to try to clear the spawners by making matches next to them, this is unlikely to work.
What you should do is make matches in the outside columns to get the mystery candies to drop, they only drop from the outside so you need to make space for them to drop. Then see what you get from the mystery candies. Stripe/wrap combos, colour bomb/wrap combos and any other combos you can make can be used to smash the spawners until they explode. If you don't have a combo and need to make normal matches make them at the bottom of the board and usually the cascades will hit the higher spawners for you.
If you get good things from the mystery candies you should be able to pass, but if you only get bad stuff you don't have much of a chance. 
As I said at the start, pure luck!
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - passed on my second try after reading this, having tried 5-6 times previously

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Concentrated on making specials and smashing mystery candies on the outside and the middle took care of itself. Thanks for the tip, 3 stars!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised at how few comments are on here about this one. Tips no use to me at all. Been stuck here for days. No skill here just another boring wait for a lucky board I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Crushed it second try using a fish booster. I did however make matches near the spawners which cleared some & then combined a color bomb with a stripe which I was lucky to make & match. NC

Anonymous said...

Fish sorted this for me. Played several times without getting anywhere near (so few moves!) then got within one jelly of passing. Decided to use a fish as I have plenty and that did the trick next time. I matched the first pnce with a wrap and it did a lot of damage, then the fish kept coming.

Gil said...

Don't flatter yourself, this game never required any skills, it only require bored addicted people (like you and me...).

Anonymous said...

Ms. Candy - your tip about dropping the far sides for specials helped. Thank you. I also used a sprinkle booster and reset until it was next to a color that was the same as a cluster of colors around a spawner. That way I could clear the wraps and start destroying that spawner right away.

Anonymous said...

Yet another pure Lucky Board level.

Anonymous said...

took five tries, playing the edges. Got a very lucky color bomb / wrap combo. Just cleanup after that.


MB

Anonymous said...

Second attempt with 8 moves left.

Anonymous said...

Need a lot of cascades like in the video.

Anonymous said...

Fun level for a change.

Debbie said...

That's the one that did it for me; the fish. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

cherylcandycrush here:
Not that easy, took me quite a few tries.

Fish booster did it for me, worth a try if you get stuck.

Eileen said...

Great tip, got it on my 1st try!!!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh.. Based on pure luck only.. So, where is my lucky board?? Been stuck here like forever..

Anonymous said...

Can't get anywhere close to passing!

Anonymous said...

I'm having difficulty with this level. I've followed the tips but nothing is helping. Posting for luck.
MM

Anonymous said...

So close! After reading the tips. Thank you. Will keep trying and know I will get it soon.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Only tried a few times, got close.

Carole said...

I can't believe this is another level of pure luck... sigh!!!!

TRE said...

Posting for luck