Candy Crush Saga Level 2063 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2063 Candy Crush Saga by Cookie
I would suggest you use a lucky candy booster for this level as it has been made harder by giving only 12 moves instead of the original 15.
Get the UFO as soon as possible using a stripe if you can, or you can hit it with a lolly hammer if you have one to spare, although I would avoid that if you can.
You don't need many specials so look carefully at what you do need and concentrate on that. 
I have added 2 videos here, the first with 15 moves and no boosters and the second with 12 moves using a lucky candy booster.
2nd video with only 12 moves
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

7 comments:

Jeanne Fuller said...

Got it after 8 tries no boosters!

Bookboss said...

Passed after 2 swaps on last move to get 2 stripes together.

Anonymous said...

I found it was better to not swipe the UFO until I had 3 stripes and the 4th ready. When I set off the UFO I got the 3 wraps and the final stripe. On to more fun.

Ornursecandy said...

Swapped sprinkle booster with stripe booster...make sure u have same colors on board as stripe. That will give u the stripes. Spaceship will give u the wraps.

Anonymous said...

You can't get this one on a pc.
You really need to load on a phone and use the sprinkle and special candy booster. Resetting until they load next to each other.

Virtually impossible on PC

Anonymous said...

Wowwwww what a bunk level. 12 moves?!?! They shouldn't be asking us if the levels are boring but about how AGGRAVATING they are. I like playing as a stress buster, not to be given more!!!

Anonymous said...

Took me nine tries on a PC. No booster the first five tries, then started using a check each time. That seemed to make the difference.

MB