Candy Crush Saga Level 2093 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2093 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Use special candies and combos to grow the popcorn and while you are doing this you will be collecting the cream blockers and clearing under the licorice dispensers.
You need to get the licorice dropping as quickly as possible to have enough moves left to collect the 15 pieces you need.
Remember that the licorice can only fall down if there is room for it to fall so you need to clear it to get more. The more dispensers you open up the easier it will be to get all the licorice you need.
The shape of the board makes it very tricky to make moves where you need them, so careful thought will be needed to collect all the orders. Use the conveyor to get the special candies into position to hit the popcorn if needed.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

13 comments:

anonymous37 said...

Finally a glitch that worked in my favor! I tried multiple times using multiple boosters and couldn't pass. I finally managed a sprinkle/stripe and not one stripe hit the popcorn though I had several in the line of fire. I was able to collect all of the blockers and licorice and though I didn't hit the popcorn once, I passed the level. SMH. ;-)

michelle mcbride said...

Uggggg

Anonymous said...

Playing on IPad. I do NOT have a popcorn. Or f I do then I definitely need new glasses.

Anonymous said...

I found the popcorn. Used 3 hammers for the last 2 licorice and to grow the popcorn. I'm really starting to dislike this game.

michelle mcbride said...

Start with chocolate bomb and stripe wrap .. Hit either stripe or wrap with bomb..
Cleared most of my need..
One hit with a hammer gave me my popcorn.
Cleared a few blocks and a couple licorice. Game ove.... 17 moves left over.. Moving on.

SharonH said...

I just don't get this level! Around and around it goes, useless move after useless move! Have wasted a lot of bomb, stripe/wrap combos and still not close when I do...Have gotten close a couple times when destroying the popcorn, but then no matter what moves I make, licorice doesn't fall...Game over! Just another ridiculous game!

Victoria said...

Used color bomb and candies and reset until it was something I could work with. I managed to pass but my popcorn never blew up, strange.

Anonymous said...

First time i played this level i could have used a hammer to finish it but noooo i thought it was kind of fun so opted for another round. What a mistake!!! This level is not fun at all, i just had a good board!!! 15 tries later and nowhere near as close as the first time........

Anonymous said...

Only 26 moves on Android.
Started with color bomb/wrap combo and checkmark booster but still had to use a hand switch and 3 hammers to finish it.
This level should be certainly labeled as hard...

Anonymous said...

Luck required, skill doesn't seem to be helping.... not an easy level

Anonymous said...

Started with a color bomb and a check booster. Check turned into a popcorn that popped as soon as it appeared. Had to hammer a couple licorice. First try.

MB

Jennifer Eken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doreen Price said...

Another hard level woo (posting for luck