Candy Crush Saga Level 2102 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2102 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Allina
Level 2102 is a dual task level, you need to clear all the jelly and collect 4 cherries.
All the cherries are on the board and covered in marmalade. The problem is the evil spawner is blocking the top two cherries and the only way to reach it by special candies and combos.
You have 6 lucky candy dispensers that will help with that, but you have to clear the blockers around them first.
Once you have destroyed the evil spawner and the top two cherries make it onto the bottom conveyor belts, concentrate on the few isolated jellies you are sure to have.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

12 comments:

stephanie said...

I had a lot of trouble with this one, so now that I could play on my phone I used chocolate ball and stripe/wrap combo, and reset until choc was next to stripe with a lot of the same colors. I then used a few hammers to hit the spawner and be done with it. I don't really like playing levels that are purely based on luck, but thank goodness for those daily boosters!

Anonymous said...

Stuck on this level for awhile. Usually love mystery candies but can't seem to get a break this level. Either turn out to be chocolate or blockers most of the time. Have no problem getting all but two jellies and two cherries. Posting for luck.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Anyone else having problems with the candy store?

Anonymous said...

I passed this one on my second try. The first time I was trying to work the whole board and it was pretty tedious. The second time, I concentrated on the left top and bottom boxes for the most part. Seemed to work like a charm.

Lorraine said...

The video has 35 moves. On mobile i only have 30 :(. Struggling with this one. Another boring wait waiting for that lucky board.

Anonymous said...

I agree with above comment, concentrate on top left and bottom and everything will fall into place. of course look out for combos in other areas while doing this. Got 325,620 and 3 stars doing this.

Victoria said...

Used all 3 boosters and reset until color bomb and candy wrap were together. Didn't think I was going to pass but it all worked out, thank goodness.

Unknown said...

On this video the fruits do not jelly over once cleared. On my mobile version they keep jollying up even after being cleared. Frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Boring, no luck

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the coconut wheel is your friend. Threw in a fish for good measure, just because I had one. Second try, three stars.

MB

Anonymous said...

Another crappy level that totally depends on what crap that Mystery egg dispense

Suzanne said...

Once I break the spawner and release the top 2 cherries, they disappear, so no way I can win. Anyone else having this problem?