Candy Crush Saga Level 2115 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2115 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Jose Savelkoul
You've got thirty moves to collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry.
The ingredients travel along the middle row by dropping through the teleports one by one until they get to the right end where the exit is.
Basically, the key to beat this level are colourbomb / striped combo's. This combination will clear lots of the blockers and locked candies in the middle that are holding back the ingredients, and with some luck it will create a horizontal striped candy in the middle row.
The first ingredient will take quite a lot of your moves to get down, but don't worry too much as the second one will only take a few moves.
Making a colourbomb / striped candy combo shouldn’t be too difficult because there are only candies of three colours on the board.
The second ingredient will aonly fall down once the first one is off the board so get the first ingredient moving as quickly as possible.
Take your time to study the board and don’t miss out on opportunities to make special candies. As for the chocolate at the top and bottom of the playing area, as long as you prevent it from spreading too much you shouldn’t be bothered by it.
Video below

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

19 comments:

jenene said...

Not sure why there are no comments here but this level is HORRIBLE. I can get 1 of the ingredients to the end but I have yet to even get rid of 1 of the ingredients let alone both of them. I have tried boosters and everything. You would think it would be easy. I have even had a game where twice I had 2 color bombs together, but still nothing.

Jenene said...

Well as soon as I posted this comment I passed the next round lol. Just had to wait for that lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Another stupid one ... like many since level 2000. No real strategy is possible, you're stuck until the (very) lucky board

Anonymous said...

Used a coconut wheel which worked like a charm.

Anonymous said...

Moi j'ai des bombes dans mon jeu sur ipad ...pas pareille !! Pourquoi pas tous pareille !! Stupide un peu !!

Anonymous said...

So iPad version is 4 colors, not 3 so combos much harder. Locked bombs to start, 3 fruits not 2. There are 50 moves, but even with all three boosters and lollipop hammers, the best I have done is 2 of the 3 fruit.

GOGO said...

It was a fun one... pretty crazy and pure luck. My lucky board came after about 30 tries.... not too bad.

Anonymous said...

iPad version has now been updated to the same version.

powernrg said...

In reply to jenenes comment that there are not so many comments:
I think many of us are fed up with the game, always just waiting for a lucky board and have quit. So do I.
Wishing all of you lucky boards sometimes.

Ladilove said...

So am I one of the few that finds this level challenging? I can't get one fruit out let alone two. Guess I will keep playing until something happens.

Ladilove said...

So, a few more attempts after my post the choco balls started pouring down like rain. Used two together to clear blockers and the others to get the fruit to move and drop.

Victoria said...

Coconut wheel not working for me, lots of wheels, but no help as the bombs always blow up.

SueJ said...

Not getting anywhere with this level - been on it for days, used up countless coconut wheels and other boosters but not even got one cherry through yet - just end up with a bomb exploding before it has moved far down the row at all!! Can't see how I'm going to succeed here - horrible level. :(

michelle mcbride said...

the bombs just recycle back. Many come back as a 1 count... Cannot get past the bomb..

michelle mcbride said...

the bombs just recycle back. Many come back as a 1 count... Cannot get past the bomb..

Cathy Adams said...

Damn bombs, ugh

Anonymous said...

Bored now shit level after shit level when are you going to be fun again. New game for me I think

Anonymous said...

Coconut wheel + luck. Second try.

MB

Anonymous said...

Why does King keep taking my boosters back? I had 53 color bombs, now none. What bull.