Candy Crush Saga Level 2136 Cookies tips

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2136 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 32 moves to clear the jelly.
Start by collecting the keys and at the same time you should be clearing as much jelly as you can, especially on the bottom row. 
Concentrate mostly on the keys though as these will eventually unlock a UFO which will be vital in clearing the jelly.
Before you activate the UFO make sure that at least one of the jellies on the bottom row is cleared, but if you cleared one early in the game you should be OK.
The UFO will clear the rest of the jellies in the bottom row for you.
Once the bottom row is clear forget the chocolate and finish off the remaining jellies.
Video below 

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

11 comments:

Lucia said...

As usual, WAY harder than it sounds.

Anonymous said...

Another stupid level...I used 2 hammers just so I could finish the stupid thing.

Krusher said...

Am I right in saying that this isn't available on android yet? Its not on my phone yet!

Help said...

Should be available on the phone wed the 7th

Bill. said...

Completely different versions shown on phone PC tablet some need cake clearing some keys. Very strange.

Bill. said...

King has 2137 showing for 2136 on tablet.

Rick said...

I'm back from a 19-day cruise and I have to work on the last 3 episodes with limited and very slow Internet and few boosters, i could not play the sugar track and could not read the blogs. I had to figure on my own how to play each level but I'm glad I managed to complete the episodes. Now I'm back in business.
Something is weird in this episode. For the first 3 levels (I just finished levels 2136 and 2017 on the iPad), they are different on IOS and Android. I noticed them because I can play on both. Level 2136 (same on PC version) on Android is level 2137 on IOS. Level 2137 on PC is the same on Android, but different on IOS. Levels 2138 is all different on PC. IOS, and Android. I just posted this because there will confusion on the comments on the blogs, as some of us play the PC version, some play on Android, and others play on IOS. Cookie's tips seem to be useless for now because of the differences on the level versions. I'll stop playing for now until this thing is sorted out. Also, on my iPad, Candy Crush keeps on reloading or kicking me out. Please let me know if anybody playing on iPad has this same problem.

Rick said...

Sorry, I checked again PC version of Level 2138 and it is the sames as in IOS, but different on Android.

Anonymous said...

Just started this episode 30 minutes ago. Only play on Android devices. Levels 2136, 2137 and 2138 are all the same as Ms Cookies videos on both my tablets.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

What s stupid level. This is no fun, I I'd to like this game.. ow it just gives me a headache

Anonymous said...

Playing on iPad and used one of my many fish. It did help to but this is a frustrating level like so many are. Carol the elder