Candy Crush Saga Level 2138 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2138 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
50 moves may seem quite a lot of moves for a jelly level, but with popcorns, chocolate and marmalade to clear you may need every one of them.
First get the chocolate out of the way to give you space to work. While you are clearing the chocolate using combos you should be growing some of the popcorns, at least the ones in the bottom right.
Depending on how many colour bombs you get from the popcorn at any one time you can either use them on a single colour to grow the frog, or switch two together to get a whole board clearance.
Switching two colour bombs together will grow the frog as well as grow all the remaining popcorns by one stage.
Use wraps to grow the popcorns when you get the chance, but by far the best method of clearing level 2138 is by switching colourbombs together.
The frog will also grow popcorns by one stage so you can use it to help grow the ones in the top left.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised there are no comments here as I have been stuck for a while here. I could have completed it with hammers and other boosters so perhaps that is what others have done. I just hate using them.

Anonymous said...

I post the comment above and complete the game at the very next attempt with 15 moves left. Spooky

Anonymous said...

This level sucks and is not called a difficult level !!!

Rick said...

I completed this level by starting with a color bomb and a striped/wrapped booster. (Forget about the chocolates because there are no jellies underneath them.) I reset until the color bomb is beside the wrapped candy.. Make sure there is candy of the same color in the upper left and lower right area. The wrapped candy explosion in the upper left area will grow the popcorns twice. I hammered the two popcorns and they become color bombs. Switch them and the two popcorns on the lower right will become color bombs side by side. Switch them to clear some more jellies. Then grow the frog and place them in the upper left to clear the remaining jellies there. I finished it with 42 moves to spare.

None said...

Candy Booster Saga. King sucks

msnega said...

It's an entirely different board on my kindle and phone. Level 2139 is different too.
they were easier to complete on the kindle. I did 2138 on the first try.

Conny said...

I started the same and ended with 45 moves left. There is no need to clear the popcorns in the lower right area. When I started there were about 5 candy's with the same colour as the wrapped in the upper left area. The rest was easy.

Carol OBresly said...

Wow. I have been struggling with this level for 2 weeks. About done

Carol OBresly said...

Wow. I have been struggling with this level for 2 weeks. About done

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the lamest one yet. Even the board itself was struggling to help me. Don't waste your starting boosters, lollipops and hand switches finally got me through. I used them up because i was going to stop playing, yes this level would have been the one...