Candy Crush Saga Level 2149 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2149 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2149 is a dual task level, you have to collect two cherries as well as clear all the jelly.
The first cherry is on the board to begin with so just let it travel along the conveyor for the time being.
You will need to unlock the bombs in each side before they count down and they will hopefully be eaten by the chocolate.
The cherries follow a complicated path from the top to the exit. To get the cherries to the exit first you need to make moves under the teleports on the main part of the board when the cherry is over the portals. From the main board the cherries go down from the bottom right into the bottom row, from there they go to the right column and then over to the left and down to the exit.
For each move through the portals the cherry will only go through if there is an empty space for it to go to, so timing is important.
The second cherry will only drop once the first one is off the board and you MUST move the candy under the dispenser top right so there is room for it to fall down. Use a colour bomb if you can make one to clear the candy out of the way. The second cherry will follow the path of the first.
The jelly will be cleared as you work on getting the cherries out of the exits.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This level is ridiculous. No fun in this one.

Mike said...

finally beat this after several tries. key was getting color ball and striped pair that matched the color of the bombs. Also, wraps with stripes on the bottom to get the lowest jellies.

Anonymous said...

Can Candy Crush please pass this for me I have just about had it and probably will be giving up on this BABY.

Anonymous said...

getting fed up with this game !

Lee Horton said...

I think this one is the worst of all. I am never going to get off this one, it is too hard! They better make it easier on phone or I am quitting. Sad that I got this far!

Anonymous said...

Yet another absurd level which requires pure luck! Waste countless lives hoping for a lucky board layout. Fix this SH*T!

Connie said...

2149 is actually 2150 on my iPad and 2150 is 2147. I never looked till I got to 2150 and knew I had played it earlier so not sure if others are okay. 2150 will be viewed frequently to get a cherry route.

Rick said...

I tried it several times and the bomb killed my game. What to do here is to start with a bang. What I mean with a bang is to start with a color bomb and a striped/wrapped booster and reset until the color bomb and the striped candy are side by side. Make sure there is a candy (which is the bomb in this case) of the same color as the stripe. If you are lucky, the bomb will turn into a stripe vertically and clear some of the chocolates. Once the bombs are gone, your work will be much easier.

Arnie CCGuru said...

There is a bug at this level where if you have a special candy in the bottom conveyor, like a color bomb, if you activate it against the candy next to it, it just disappears and does not have the desired effect. Cost me a no-booster win. Sigh. This was playing on the Windows 10 mobile version. Not sure if it applies to other platforms.

Monasterymale said...

this level is a major disrespect to all players of this game
still not paying a penny to such silly gamedevelopers!

Anonymous said...

I hate spawners and I hate chocolate, but I hate this level more. I think I am ready to quit. I'm over this game.