Candy Crush Saga Level 2153 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2153 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 32 icing blockers to complete level 2153 and you have only 27 moves to do it. 
You will need to make stripes and stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers, colourbombs do little unless they are switched with stripes or other colourbombs.
Once the licorice strings and marmalade is cleared try to get your combos down into the middle to hit the most blockers with each move. You need to look carefully at the board before every move as there are not any to spare, combos are really essential if you are to have any chance of passing this level. The video below is the original version with 50 moves as there are no videos available yet with 27 moves.
Video below from YT

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

17 comments:

Richard / Linda said...

Another impossible level - already down to 27 moves - ALMOST HALF! sick of this game.

Anonymous said...


This is impossible to do!! Not getting any where near. So BORING

Anonymous said...

Was finding this difficult with 50 moves, I have absolutely no chance with 27.
Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

27 moves and I can barely get rid of the licorice and marmalade, never mind the blockers. I'm not even getting close. Have to just wait for a lucky board, I guess.

Anonymous said...

The only way I could pass this level was to use 7 hammers when I got down to one remaining move and still seven meringues left. Thank goodness for collecting candy drops!...........................

Alyce Flynn said...

This is an income generating level for Candy Crush obviously! There is no way to complete it.

Anonymous said...

There is no example of "Skillgaming"............That says it all......They can't resolved it themselves in 27 moves without boosters.....

Anonymous said...

Impossible!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding.Do this in 27 moves?? I guess they want us all to quit playing. |Don't mind a challenge but this is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Contacted King about this level. Their message to me was try harder. They felt that since I was able to get to level 2153, then I must be fairly good at the game and that I should just keep trying. When they originally posted this level that had it set at 50 lives and felt that it was too easy.

Anonymous said...

Too easy? Are you kidding me? It wasn't even easy when we had 50 moves...27 is impossible! I have been trying for a week! It really stinks that King starts the level one way and then takes moves away! Like someone said, they must want us to quit! I will try a few more times and then I am done! SO stupid!

Anonymous said...

Not really fair. People ahead of me had fifty moves and fifty moves on level 2151. Why do King have to mess with the levels? Haven't got anywhere near completing this impossible level.......doesn't it say something when there isn't even a video of this level completed in 27 moves!!

Anonymous said...

Well looks like Candy Crush is going to be losing a lot of players!!!!!!
I don't think they really care or they would fix this to 50 moves.
Have a fun time playing other games folks.

Anonymous said...

I give up ! This is a waste of time...

Anonymous said...

King changed level and reduced 1 color, "no problem" now....

Anonymous said...

also reduced to 25 moves now, whats with that

Anonymous said...

Until yesterday I had 27 moves. Now, it's getting even better! It dropped down to 25 moves for me!