Candy Crush Saga Level 2279 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2279 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2279 is a timed level, you have to score 20,000 points in 30 seconds to complete the level.
Right from the start look for sideways stripes which you can use to hit the extra time candies and fish, you don't really need the fish but they will often target the extra time candies which can be a help.
Once all the extra time candies are gone more will drop, but not every move, so if you have a stripe, or better still a colourbomb, use it on extra time candies, or to create a cascade which will hopefully bring down more extra time candies.
Keep the licorice under control by making matches next to it, this way you will get more candies and more opportunities to make good matches.
There are only 4 colours on the board so making special candies and combos is fairly easy if you don't panic and take a second or two to check for good moves.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

12 comments:

Lucia said...

Words cannot describe how much I hate timed levels.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Timed levels never depend upon skill, just pure luck when you get a 'lucky' board. Ugh!..........................

Anonymous said...

Finding this one quite frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Lucia, I agree with you 100%. Either King takes the timed levels altogether or increase the time. I am sure a lot of people stop playing cc due to the evil levels.

Anonymous said...

Fear not, this timed level is not as bad. With magic helmet on, I was able to pass it first try. Just hold you color bomb as long as possible. PH

Anonymous said...

I had the second level of the magic helmet and I needed every bit of the help. The sprinkle got trapped in the licorice and Inalsomhad lots of shuffles. Only after time ran out and the last extra time bombs exploded, did I manage to get it. I'm so glad I didn't waste the helmet! I', too old for timed levels! Carol the elder

Sage said...

Sage here: feeling some kinda way bout these timed levels smh.

Charlie Charlie said...

I keep seeing references to magic helmets. What on earth?

Anonymous said...

Not too bad - about 5 tries. Started with a sprinkle, another one dropped and at the end when they burst together they gave 20,000

Lorraine said...

Got it 2nd go. Just start with a sprinkle and hit it with same colour as one of the fish �� good luck everyone

Anonymous said...

Don't panic????? I hate timed levels!

Suzie O said...

I think much of the magic helmet is psychological because it is just starting with a sprinkle and a stripe/wrap. You can do that even if you don't have the helmet.