Candy Crush Saga Level 2333 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2333 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2333 is a dual task level, you have to collect the two cherries as well as clear the jelly.
This is a fairly straightforward jelly level with the added cherries which are pretty easy to clear.
All you need to do to collect the cherries is to get them down into the bottom section and they will move around the conveyor and drop out of the exits without any further trouble.
To get the cherries into the bottom you need to move the candies in the bottom when the cherries are in a position to be able to slip down diagonally. 
See image below.
If you get a stripe in the top part of the board that will clear some jelly in the bottom save it until the cherry you want is in the correct position to move down onto the conveyor.
Colourbombs will also be good for collecting the cherries as long as you use them at the right time.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

22 comments:

Rick said...

I wonder why there are no comments yet on this level. This level is very hard to complete on the PC because it surely needs boosters to get by and I have very few boosters. I'll just wait till Wednesday and crack this level on my tablets.

Rick said...

I passed it without boosters 3 stars after the posting above, so I'll keep on playing on the PC for the time being.

Anonymous said...

Started with a stripe/wrap booster together in the bottom section. Make a couple moves on top until the cherries are in position. Setting off the stripe/wrap will then collect the cherries as well as the jelly in the bottom section, so you only have to clear the top section. Good luck all. Zee

Anonymous said...

First move made a chocolate sprinkle beside the one from Magic Dash. When cherries were in position swiped them. This collected both cherries, cleared all jelly in bottom of board and all licorice. Easy getting rest of jelly in top. Finished with 12 moves left and three stars.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

For some reason I'm struggling with this one. Will just keep keeping on.

Aussie Mouse said...

Perfect instructions. Got it 1st time. Two sprinkles together .. then easy. Thank you

Unknown said...

This is quite ridiculous, I've been playing on free time from treasure chest and can't pass this. I guess I need to read comments and use up some more boosters.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

50+ attempts and nothing, not a skill level at all and boring !

Anonymous said...

I managed to do it using only one lollipop hammer. I guess l got a lucky board but I still used a bit of strategy to make a couple of special candies and use them carefully.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

gotten really close a couple of times but can't close the deal

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

I am here,so posting for luck

Anonymous said...

This looked easy at first but after playing it around 50 times, I have changed my mind. If I get the cherries out then I dont get the other destroyed. Lucky board is what I am needing. I have no boosters left so I can't depend on them helping me. Please send a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Two sprinkles seems to be the way to go, thanks

Carole said...

I cannot get the down so just need a lucky board

snow said...

The coconut wheel is a must here , the first 2 times i used the wheel i only got one but the 3rd time i got 3. watch the video the cherry's are really easy to get.

Lorraine said...

Tje cherries are easy to get . It’s tje damn licorice I can’t get rid of in order to pass it.

Anonymous said...

Not enough lousy moves yet again.

Catbat108 said...

Yet another board where is seems impossible to make combos to get the cherries down and clear the top. Once again you have to wait for the miracle board that will allow this. No skill needed just plain luck. These boards are getting very tedious 😡