Candy Crush Saga Level 2443 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2443 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to score 480,000 points in only 17 moves to complete level 2443 Candy Crush Saga.
There is no need to clear the blockers, the magic mixers will clear them for you.
The first three moves can be used to destroy the mixer in the middle, this will open the board and give you space to make better moves than if you leave it there.
You don't want to clear the rest of the magic mixers as they will spawn the bombs you need to get enough points to pass the level.
Look for colourbombs with every move. You won't find the colourbombs easily as there are 6 colours on the board, which makes it a bit harder to find those good combos.
Use a colourbomb on a colour that has a lot of bombs on the board for the best scores. Once you have a good score keep your eyes on the bomb countdown. The bombs are usually not too hard to clear but you should get them as soon as you can as it can get tricky to clear them if you let them count down too far.
The conveyors can help sometimes by bringing combos together.
It doesn't matter if you lose another spawner, but try not to clear too many of them or you won't get enough bombs.
Look really carefully for colourbomb patterns as it can be hard to spot the patterns when there are a lot of bombs on the board.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfff, what a horrible level! The bombs are in my humble opinion not 'easy' to clear!

No luck in the Netherlands, yet-:)

2sweet said...

Not as eay as u make it sound!! :-)... struggling with this level

Bryan said...

I had to use 5 extra moves to clear this level and it really come down to getting a lucky board. Move on.

Anonymous said...

No luck here in Spain either. The video makes it look easier than it is. Hard to keep watch over so many bombs. Hey ho

Suzie O said...

I started with color bomb and stripe/wrap and was excited to get CB and stripe together because I was thinking in terms of getting rid of the evil spawners....big mistake!! I ended up getting rid of every spawner but not enough points at the end. After that I concentrated on combining color bomb with the color of the most bombs and it made a big difference. I can't believe after all this time I forgot that when going for points you want to stay away from combining specials.

Anonymous said...

This is a very hard level so I wish CC would give us something that is fun again.

Andulamb said...

"The bombs are usually not too hard to clear...." Not the least bit true. Even when Miss Cookie plays the exact same levels we do, sometimes it's like she's playing an entirely different level. Here she says to leave the spawners alone, and that the bombs aren't hard to clear. If you don't destroy any spawners, you will have bombs galore, and you will frequently reach the point where you have multiple bombs with 1 tick left. I'd say 95% of the time, my level ended because a bomb went off and not because I ran out of moves. And yet the level was fun. It's one of those levels that feels doable but is incredibly hard. I played it over 50 times, I'm sure, and finally passed by using a switch booster. I'd already used one color bomb and thought I had the potential to pass, so it seemed worthwhile to take the risk. And it paid off. Try to focus on making color bombs more on destroying the bombs or destroying any of the spawners. Pick a color to level alone so that you reach a critical mass that can't help but create color bombs. And once you do start getting and using color bombs, keep a close eye on the bombs. You don't want to lose your chance to pass because you missed seeing a bomb with 1-tick left.

Anonymous said...

Evendo u clear the bomb but cant reach the point

Mrs. M said...

I'm not at all proficient at making color bombs so I don't think I'll be able to pass this level w/o boosters. There's just no possible way to get all those stupid bombs before they explode. I'm ticked off!

Anonymous said...

I am really fed up with this level now. Impossible for me to do or even get anywhere near. I'm just waiting for the 'lucky board'!! No skill involved with this level at all that I can see. I agonise over each play to make sure I'm not missing anything but still lose.

Anonymous said...

Well another HORRIBLE level not to excited about CC any more.

Anonymous said...

another impossible level! CB's easy to make??? not here! guess its waiting for another lucky board again again again ....

Anonymous said...

This level is hard on the eyes, if a color bomb can be made i can't see it. And i don't get the fear of running out of bombs for points, they keep falling from the top!! Please send a lucky board before i go blind.....

Anonymous said...

played over 50 times, not an end in sight . what a stupid horrendous level that just counts on a stupid lucky board. way to go CC, just about had it