Candy Crush Saga Level 2470 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2470 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
First, and very importantly, look to see if you can make a match next to the Evil Spawner (magic mixer) in the bottom left section. If you can make matches there straight away that will give you a good start to destroying it, which is crucial to the clearing of level 2470.
Then go to the coconut wheels and unlock them ready to be used. DON'T use the coconut wheels too early, wait until the licorice that is blocking the blasts has been covered by chocolate.
Once the licorice is out of the way use both coconut wheels to give you two hits in the mixer.
After this keep loking for ways to hit the magic mixer while at the same time clearing jelly.
In the video below you will see that the player used a double colourbomb combo to clear the board and destroy the mixer, but in all the games I played I never managed to make that combo, but if you can do it you may find it a big help.
However if you can't manage this just concentrate on any other combo you can make to clear that mixer.
Once the mixer has gone it's just a matter of mopping up the last bits of jelly however you can.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

26 comments:

Lucia said...

This level is impossible. Passed with boosters, good riddance. ("Once the mixer has gone it's just a matter of mopping up" is kind of like saying "once you're standing on your head in a high wind it's just a matter of turning back flips. I couldn't get the mixer most of the time, and when I could I couldn't get the last of the chocolate. Feh.)

Anonymous said...

What a lucky board you had! Mine totally nothing like yours. Chocolate covered the spinner sooo fast till I have no time to make special bombs :(

Kevin said...

In the pantheon of ridiculous levels this one takes the biscuit....

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Very hard without boosters which I don't have on PC and level not available on mobile yet.

Linda Voris said...

Blah level.. i know what has to be done to clear it, but when you don't get any good moves, or the chocolate covers the bomb before you can use it, it stinks!

Anonymous said...

This level SUCKS CC is trying to get us to quit I think.

Kevin said...

Got there in the end with no boosters. Awful level, but doable if you're persistent. Right, what dubious joys does 2471 hold??

Anonymous said...

helppppppppppppp:-)

Dieter Heinz said...

A lot of tries and two hammers saved me.

Marie said...

This must be the mother of all levels. If I ate all the chocolate I amassed during playing this level, I would for sure gained 50 pounds. Help. Posting for luck on my PC as I am stuck on the Kindle. Maybe this is a sign to stop playing cc.

Sborn4 said...

I read all the negative comments so right away I used my magic helmet and a 3 boosters. Reset until the 2 bombs were together. I still used one hammer at the end.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Danielle said...

Haven't even come close ..... this level should be super hard.

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level. Few possible moves, getting bored with this,

Anonymous said...

Hard to keep the area round the sprawner clear.

Anonymous said...

The chocolates around the sprawner are evil.

Anonymous said...

Would love some chocolate sprinkles to appear as in the video. I have had none so far. And especially not a double.

Anonymous said...

Hate to complain but....the coconut was not any help. Impossible level,and going no where with it. Need a helmet so I can get a double sprinkle.

Anonymous said...

Can't do better than 12/32. Yikes! Such a difficult level. Boosters don't help.

Anonymous said...

Used a fish booster and it took away my only chocolate sprinkle. Very frustrated. Been on this level way too long. I want to move on.

Anonymous said...

Got down to 7 left but still no luck.

Anonymous said...

This level is impossible. I was lucky to get about five chocolate sprinkles next to wraps orcstripes and stilll no success. I'm done! No fun anymore.

Anonymous said...

Got down to one left under a chocolate. used up all my hammers and hand switch will not help. So so frustrated.
Need a lucky board. Going to be very hard to play with no hammers now. Ugh!

CC from vero said...

Embarrassing to say after all these comments but had lucky helmet, so used one hand switch to match color bombs then set of coco wheels and that was pretty much it! Good luck- so happy to have helmet at just the right time

Anonymous said...

very frustrating.