Candy Crush Saga Level 2513 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2513 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 17 moves to collect the single cherry.
The hardest thing to do is to clear the row of blockers along the left side which will stop the cherry from dropping through to the exit.
For this reason you should try to use stripes or combos to clear these blockers as much as possible and if you can use stripes singly to hit this it may be better to use the single stripe than to switch it as a combo.
Usually the frog will grow as you work on clearing the way for the cherry and it can be very helpful in getting the cherry out of the exit so I would save it for this purpose if you can.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dipped in and out of this for 3 days when it first came out, but was having problems with the number of moves. It's ok to ignore most of the blocked chocolate in the upper right side, and just focus on the blockers in the top row of the lower left section. My good board came when I had removed a layer or two, then got a stripe/wrap combo in the section, which cleared the way for the cherry. Made it with 1 move remaining. Though the frog was grown by that time, I didn't need it.

A.

Mrs. M said...

Don't do what I did: I used the frog on the chocolate under the cherry and it stayed there! Duh. I don't know what I was thinking as I had gotten rid of all the blockers. Anyway, I had a chocolate sprinkle and was able to grow the frog, again, and it worked.

Anonymous said...

My level 2513 was actually slightly different than the video.....did manage to pass though!

msnega said...

I played this yesterday 5/23 and could get no where. The game is changed today 5/24, to a different board. I finished on the first try. There was no chocolate or blockers. Thanks to whoever. On to the next round.

Martha Medlock said...

My game was different - need to grow the frog to unlock the cherry so that it can fall through the portal to the bottom where you will be able to get it to the exit.

lala said...

I also didn't have chocolate. I was getting kind of frustrated and then used a color bomb that luckily was next to purple, the color of my frog. It took about 7 moves to finish. Without the color bomb I was befuddled.

Anonymous said...

huh? how:-)