Candy Crush Safa Level 2552 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2552 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 35 moves to collect the three ingredients.
When the game starts you will have at least two colourbombs, these can either be used on single candies to unlock the locked candies, or switched with a stripe to unlock candies and, maybe, the ingredients.
You can switch the two colourbombs together if that is possible, but this will not unlock the ingredients, only the candies. You will need stripes or combos to unlock the ingredients. Once the ingredients are free it is fairly easy to get them out of the exits, but the hard part is unlocking them.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

First attempt with two stars. Used a stripe on one side to unlock one of the fruit then switched the two sprinkles which cleared the the licorice locking the fruit and jellies. The fish will also clear the licorice straps and they go for the blockers under the fruit so that it falls into the main part of the board.

Anonymous said...

Fish unlocked the fruit for me. Double color bomb did the rest. I was pleased. - hbk

Anonymous said...

Having trouble with this level. Having difficulty making vertical stripes in the right place. This seems to be a skills level, and I'm not skilled!

Anonymous said...

I got the super lucky board on my first try. CB side by side, another CB was easily made next to striped. I know I couldn't have done it if I had a board like Ms.Cookie's. She won it with her skill, I won it with my lucky giving board. PC/no booster/3stars

SharonH said...

Lucky board time! And you don't always get 2 chocolate balls! The boards design is set up for failure as you can't get to the fruit in the corners easily! All my combos have been in the middle of the board, useless! So come on lucky board!

Anonymous said...

Struggling with this level. Hard to clear all the ingredients.

Anonymous said...

Difficulty getting necessary stripes.

Katbird said...

I play on my iPhone and only get 30 moves, not 35. Any idea why?

Victoria said...

There is no skill involved, it's another lucky board challenge. I've had the two color bombs next to each other multiple times and it doesn't help. Posting for my lucky board!!

Maureen Clarke said...

Finding this difficult. .on it for days . Sick of it at this stage