Candy Crush Saga Level 2629 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2629 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2629 is a dual task level, you have to collect the single cherry and clear all the jelly in 35 moves to complete the level.
You will need a fair amount of luck as well as good planning to collect the cherry, first it needs to be unlocked, then you have to get it safely across the board to the exit. Finally you need to have a move ready to clear the space over the exit so the cherry can drop out without going back to the start of the conveyor again.
You have two choices with the cherry, you can either let it drop through the portals and hope that it eventually stops back on the conveyor at some stage, or you can use a couple of hand switches to get it across the gaps.
In the video below the player was fairly lucky and the cherry went where it was supposed to go. This happened to me also, but I had to use a hammer to get it out of the exit.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

16 comments:

  1. no skill or strategy involved - yet again. just incredible luck or a stack of boosters. neither fun nor pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was annoying but I earned a fish and a switch which put me through. I was down to two moves and the fish ate the last candy and I switch the cherry out. I think after you play so many times they just let you win. I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came close so many times but no win yet. I don't understand what the "Gap" Ms. Cookie's talking about tho..? What gap? I'm stuck but not bored yet. But King or Ms. Cookie are always welcome to take over my game and win it for me. Ha!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gap is the spot/position where cherry won't fall down. And that is a very good advice, Ms. Cookie!

      Delete
  4. OMG! I have no patience with this level. After every move the candies keep falling and falling. With one life it takes about 10 minutes to play and not manage to pass the level...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! What a boring level!! I am watching tv just waiting for the candies to stop falling!! Pls spare us levels like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only posted here once before although I've been reading here for quite a while. I know people get upset and threaten to quit CC but I just kept slogging along. This is the only video game I play and I think I do have to stop. This one just gets harder the more you play it and it is too crazy. I guess I don't see the point anymore. I don't see any way to win so I think I must stop. I'm a little sad about it but what else is there to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Board has changed. The portals are gone, and now we have 25 moves in play. Yes, 10 (!!) moves less. I'd like to see this video........

    ReplyDelete
  8. HTML5 version has changed, Flash version is still the same. I am not sure which is worse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posting for luck. Very difficult level.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Android version completely different, and very tough. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, Magic helmet to maximum playing level one, plus a fish booster did it.

      Delete
    2. Worked for me, too.

      Delete
  11. Here we go again....too hard King

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posting for luck been playing for two days now

    ReplyDelete

If you need help with any aspect of the game please read the relevant pages which you will find in the menus on the right and left of this blog..
Please "like" this blog if you find it useful.
If you can't find what you're looking for join our FB All Help group where you'll get help from admins and members 24 hours a day. Click on the image on the top right of this blog...
Any tips you have are greatly appreciated and may be posted on the main blog pages with credit to the writer..
ANY OFFERS OF FREE GOLD, BOOSTERS OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE COMMENTS ARE SCAMS! Nothing is free!
Comments are now being checked daily and spam removed, so spammers don't waste your time.