Candy Crush Saga Level 2641 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2641 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to grow the nine popcorns into colourbombs to complete level 2641 Candy Crush Saga.
As always when you have to grow popcorns, wrapped candies are the best, they will give 2 hits on any popcorns they are close to so take any chance you get to make them.
A double colourbomb combo is also useful, but doesn't give many points so I tend to avoid this combo. If you're not worried about points then two colourbombs will give you a hit on all the popcorns, so is worthwhile.
This isn't a hard level as long as you plan your moves carefully and don't waste too many.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

11 comments:

Brian said...

Easy and fun! Have to remember this one to collect red candies.

Lucia said...

I was going to post one of my grumpy "Cookie thinks all levels are easy" comments, but it turns out this level really is fun if you get just a leetle luck to start.

Anonymous said...

Yep, you Do post alot of grumpy "cookie thinks"... lol

Lucia said...

As was recently pointed out to me on another thread in much less civil terms. Possibly in appreciation of your civility I could try to be less grumpy...

Marylou said...

Haaahaaa Lucia. We all get like that on cc sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I can assure you this level is not about collecting red candies.

Anonymous said...

Yet again need luck

Frances Mendenhall said...

So I'm posting for luck.

Frances Mendenhall said...

I think Brian was referring to 2640 which now starts with a whole board full of red candies.

Anita said...

Help! This is not easy! Cannot get this one!

Linda Cordes said...

Once again they cheated me out of moves I have 25 not 35 Am totally sick to death with their cheating all in the name of buying their boosters which when used don't help in the least