Candy Crush Saga Level 2699 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2699 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2699 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherry and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
Although not classified as a hard level this is a super hard level to complete because of the way the candies cascade.
In order to get the cherry out of the exit it must be switched across from the left side of the board to the right, which means switching it a total of five times! If you are not good at switching ingredients you will struggle with this. The exit is on the far right.
Also, to make it even harder, if the cherry is allowed to drop through the 2 portals in the columns each side of the middle conveyor it will go right back to the beginning again!
This is a level where it is useful to have plenty of hands saved up for switching, but I would only use them for switching the cherry out of the columns with the portals if you are not able to move them in one move.Once the cherry is on a conveyor it is safe until you can switch it again. 
You can work on clearing the jelly when the cherry is on a conveyor while you work on getting candies into position for a switch.
This is possible without boosters but needs huge amounts of luck and patience.
Video below from YT.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


19 comments:

slychard said...

Most atrocious level ever. CC outdid themselves with this one. Pure evil if you have no hand switches which I have none on my PC since CC decided to clear all my boosters. Let's hope I still have boosters once this opens on my Ipad.

Anonymous said...

Impossible level.Again..

Anonymous said...

What an unbelievably lucky board! With no hand switches I'm waiting for the same thing, haha.

Lisa said...

This one is quite ridiculous...might have to wait for ipad and boosters saved on there...two more weeks to try.

Anonymous said...

I've played this for days and finally gave up and had to use 4 hand switches to pass it. This should be classified as a super hard level.

Anonymous said...

This one is beyond a hard level.... come on King... I've tried this what seems to be a million times and haven't come close... please change this somehow to make it actually passable! We love this game, but levels like this makes for some very stressful frustration! :(

Anonymous said...

I just discovered that they've made one major change at least. The portals at columns 4 and 6 have been closed, so that the cherry no longer returns to the start when it drops through. I finally managed to get this game with only two hand switches, after playing it for a week!

Anonymous said...

The cherry goes back to the beginning for me! Anonymous @20:49 is lucky! This level is a nightmare!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind challenging levels, but when they are IMPOSSIBLE and solely a function of luck, with so much out of the player's control, I stop playing for a while. Frustrating and annoying.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree this seems like an impossible one unless you have had switches I have NONE.
Thanks CC for this.

McT said...

I have no switches either, and YES, this is a ridiculous level....you mention 'if you are not good at switching', which has nothing to do with it....I switched all the way to the far middle, but for not because there is too much activity on the board and I fell right back to the beginning....if you don't have a lot of switches in your arsenal, you might as well not even play Crush anymore....this level is beyond frustrating...it is UNFAIR...CHANGE THIS LEVEL, SO WE CAN CONTINUE PLAYING....PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

After reading the comments after the first try I passed the level in one shot with 7 moves left. Extremely lucky. I'm glad I'm done this level as I had no hand switch boosters left. Used the last one for the previous level which was so tedious. This whole episode had a lot of hard levels/

Anonymous said...

Every time I move my cherry to the first short column it drops and goes back to start. It doesn't do that on the example, it stayed there until she was able to move it to the right. Not fair. Impossible game. The only good thing about this game is I'm building up sugar drops so soon I should have enough hands for switches.

McT said...

Well, here we are, another day....I make the switches, only to have them drop through the portal and back to the beginning....until Crush makes it fair for everyone, then we will either be on this level forever or we will finally come to our senses and quit this game...or is that what you want, Crush????

Anonymous said...

After about 50 tries, I played for boosters until I had at least 5 hands, then as soon as I could I just switched it over to the last row and the rest was easy. This game gives you lots of booster so it was easy to get the 5 hands.

Anonymous said...

CRAZY!!!

th said...

All my boosters gone.....without the hand it will not work.....Help a little CC ...before I get crazy:-)

Anonymous said...

be fair to us, harddie players:-) CC
we love this game so much, that we come this far.
Be fair please and let us play again.

McT said...

Yep, agree with all the frustration out there...like I said, another day and it is to simply watch the cherry go back to the beginning....once it goes back to the beginning, I just quit, so as to not get anymore frustrated...I have come to realize I will not get any further in this game....it is up to Crush now....