Candy Crush Saga Level 1772

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1772 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 150 each of blue and orange candies.
Forget about the colours and concentrate on making special candies and combos.
The mystery candies could give you anything, either good or bad, but you will have to match them to begin with.
Clear the blockers to give you space to work and make combos, then work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create cascades, which will bring down more candies of the colours you need.
Colour bombs and wraps are best for creating cascades, either singly or switched together.
You don't have many moves so make every one count.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun level!

Anonymous said...

I agree ... Fun level and easy. Nice break King!

RdG said...

Easiest level of the episode so far. Completed it on the 1st try with no boosters and 2 stars.

Anonymous said...

Finally a really fun level. Only thing is I finished on my first try. Will probably come back and play it again. Hope it will be on the Sugar Drop list.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Easy? I've been at that level for two days and only once I came as close as 6 orange candies left.

Crushed said...

Once again King handicaps mobile users. We have 20 instead of 25 like the video shows.
So KING why do you do this?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

The last 3 levels have been fun. Not necessarily easy, but you know that sooner or later you will win because of a mix of skill and luck (not just because you finally got a lucky board.)

Anonymous said...

Easy level??
For me an impossible level......grrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not finding it easy either. I'm playing on my Android phone, so maybe that's why?

michelle mcbride said...

I agree
Falling short every time

michelle mcbride said...

I switched from my phone to my tablet...much easier.... finished with 2 stars...good enough for me...

Marc Shapiro said...

fun but I am still struggling

CCAddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CCAddict said...

Fun fun...thanks King...got it 2nd try

Anonymous said...

Whenever I get stuck on a level I visit this blog to see if there are any helpful hints and 9/10 there are helpful hints from helpful people! So thank you everyone for your hints and tips. The way to win this level was definitely on the PC, even though there are the same number of moves as the iPad (20) it seemed to just cascade much better on PC. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Easy, fun level on the iPad. How refreshing!

Tou52 said...

No fun at all on Android :(

Anonymous said...

What's easy about this level? I have been on it now for 5 day the closest I have got is 2 items to get, most of the time you end up with about 30 of each left. So this games is getting as boring as the rest in this level.