Candy Crush Saga Gummi Dragons

Hello everyone! 
This month, April 2023 the cherries in Candy Crush Saga have been replaced with baby dragons.
The dragons behave in exactly the same way as the cherries, you need to drop them down to the exits on the board by clearing whatever is below them.
Once you get the dragons to the exit they will fly away off the board.


Here is a video showing the dragons being collected.


Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


5 comments:

Heena said...

Level 10112?impossible. Please help

Unknown said...

Thanks...I thought I had to bash them to make them break...wasted a lot of moves.

Tina said...

Posting for lucky board

Shirley Ragland said...

My dragons aren't flying off the board! I don't know how to play this! Please Help Me 🙏 😢 Thank You 🙏

Emma said...

Please lucky board