Candy Crush Saga Level 1802

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1802 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to make 2 colour bombs and clear all the cream blockers to complete level 1802.
The colour bombs shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the cream blockers can be a bit tricky if you can't make combos to clear them.
Stripe/wrap combos are good as are colour bomb/stripe combos. These will get the blockers in the places that are hard to match.
This isn't a hard level, you just need to concentrate on making the colour bombs first, the blockers will look after themselves if you keep making combos.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 30 moves on Android!

Anonymous said...

If you use a check mark booster you should win this one easily.

Anonymous said...

There is a glitch - 2 times I did not get credit for the second color I made when I swapped it with a stripe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Worked first time I tried it.

Anonymous said...

How come switching a colour bomb with a wrapped candy doesn't count? I needed two colour bombs to complete this level, and got one quickly at the start. I got a second colour bomb and it was adjacent to a wrap so I switched the two of them because the resulting wrap explosion cleared all the remaining cream blockers. Level complete, right? Well, the second colour bomb apparently didn't count! What's up with that? Fortunately I had enough moves left that I was able to make another colour bomb. However, the requirement for this level is two colour bombs, not three. This is a glitch that should be fixed.

CCAddict said...

Check mark right......and then all your boosters and a treasure chest just disappears....not funny at all

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately check mark is inclined to turn into more blockers ...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there's not more comments on this one, I've been stuck for ages now and not even got near! Obviously doing something wrong. Was playing with my 20 month old granddaughter yesterday as she likes to 'swipe' the screen, she actually got more points than I did! Oh well one day that lucky board will arrive!

Krusher said...

Even if the check mark booster turns into a blocker, it still means that you don't have to get all the awkwardly positioned ones.