Candy Crush Saga Level 1977 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1977 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect the 6 yellow candies which you will get from the 6 lucky candies locked in the bottom part of the board.
The best way to unlock and change the lucky candies is with colour bombs, plus there are stripes in the bottom part of the board to help you.
Vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos will also be helpful both for hitting the lucky candies and also growing the popcorns into colour bombs.
Wrapped candies will grow the popcorns too.
Once you have the yellow candies you are unlikely to be able to collect them with colour bombs unless you are very lucky, so stripes and stripe/wrap combos should do the job.
Use the conveyor to get the specials and combos into position ti hit where you need them.
Look carefully at the board before every move as things change with the conveyor and even if you have the next move planned the conveyor may bring a better combination together.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the checkmate booster and needed one hammer to get the last yellow.

Anonymous said...

What's a checkmate booster?

Anonymous said...

The tick.

Anon said...

I can't get through this dang level !

Michelle said...

Easy or I got a lucky boar..
Tons of sprinkles and cascades.

Michelle said...

Easy or I got a lucky boar..
Tons of sprinkles and cascades.

Anonymous said...

There are only 21 moves on iPad . No where close with less moves.



Anonymous said...

Check booster, second try 2 stars.

MB

Anonymous said...

used most all of my check boosters and still no luck. board not falling my way. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Surprised to get this second try as I didn't get any yellows the first time. A sprinkle with one of the special candy colours, striped/wrapped above the popcorn, then a sprinkle/sprinkle left me with two yellows to get. Got them with vertical stripes.

Anonymous said...

Surprise, surprise! Only 21 moves on iPad.

Anonymous said...

I'm not even getting close on iPhone. I need a lucky board please!!

Anonymous said...

Why no more comments? Having difficulty with this one.

Anonymous said...

When is this going to end-ahh?!!!!!!

New England said...

Matched the chocolate sprinkles I got with striped candies, which hit the yellow ones-made stripes & wraps whenever I could-good luck!

Anonymous said...

They make it look so easy on the videos. I Never get set ups like they do.

Anonymous said...

As long as CC change the levels i Am not in to play iT, even my friends stop playing iT. The worst thing you can do is to promote a game and not geving your customers What you prominente to give by a game. This is more fraud. Do you want that? Well i dont want false information.

Anonymous said...

I twitter to all my friends, asking in they are done with cc game, surprise surprise the all deleted cc and kingsize games, What a surprise!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fed up with CC games and fed up with kingsize games, they are to boring, boring and boring!

Anonymous said...

I dont understand CC, i dont understand this level! Can someone explain tis game to me? I dont want to lose my time on this waisted game, What the fuck.

Poonam said...

Post for luck.

TRE said...

Lucky board needed