Candy Crush Saga Level 1991 tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1991 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 35 moves to collect the 20 cream blockers which are on the board.
This sounds easy, but having 6 colours on the board plus lots of marmalade and licorice makes it a bit tricky.
It's really just a question of looking for combos and bringing them down into the bottom half of the board to hit the cream blockers. The licorice isn't really a problem as it is outside the playing area.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my game, I have to collect 30 licorice and 60 cream blockers. The cream isn't that hard to collect but the licorice isn't coming down. Maybe 1 or 2 at a time. So I run out of moves. I'll keep chipping away at it!

Bookboss said...

King must have changed this already, on my android only 20 cream blockers are needed, easy fun level for me.

Silver said...

My PC only needed 20 cream blockers.

Anonymous said...

I ipad required the licorice and cream blockers, but the iphone only required 20 creams. I chose the color bomb swiped with wrap to clear enough to win the game.