Candy Crush Saga Level 84 Tips and video.

 

Hints and tips showing how to pass level Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie

Tips: Level 84 is an ingredient level, you have to collect the cherries to complete the level. The stripes on the board will clear the blockers that are holding back the cherries so don't move them from the column they are in. Just work on clearing the blockers to get to the stripes. Once the blockers are cleared to release the cherries you need to clear the way below them and get them down to the exits.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 



 

1 comment:

Bill. said...

First attempt.