Candy Crush Saga Level 48 Tips and video.

 Hints and tips showing how to pass level 48 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie

Tips: Switch the colourbombs with fish to get started clearing the board and once you can make moves in the main board you can do this as well as switching the colourbombs and fish.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won Level 48 with a Sugar Crash, but I wasn't taken to Level 49. Now I have to win Level 48 again.

Deb said...

How did you start with so many moves? I only have 15 when I start the level.

Unknown said...

I cleared all of the jelly and beat the high score. Only one problem- it told me I hadn't cleared all of the jelly. Unlike some lucky people, it usually takes me a few tries. On one of these tries I was certain I would have beat it with a few more moves because I only had one or two jellies left. Well, when the whole "Level Failed" screen came up it said I had many more than I had left. Are there hidden jellies or am I missing something??