Candy Crush Saga Level 614

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 614 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Allina Rumfelt
The cherries start on the left side of the board. Once they drop to the bottom of that section they rest on top of the portals until there is enough room in the lower right section for them to drop through. You make space by clearing candies there. Once the cherries drop into the bottom part of that section they will sit on top of the portals until you make space in the top right section where the exits are.
It can be tricky to work out where the portals go but once you understand this you can make moves to get the cherries into the place to collect them. Try to study the board carefully so that you are not just switching candies around aimlessly.
Video from YT.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

Bill. said...

First attempt with wrapped candy in right hand box.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky Bill! This is one level where you have to check out the set up before playing. I have been hitting the back button quite a bit. I was able to get a vertical stripe on the right hand side, in the same column as an ingredient. That got rid of the first one but I couldn't get the second one through.

Anonymous said...

I passed this using boosters that I had saved up. I used a sprinkle ball, wrap/stripe, and coconut wheel. The coconut wheel started out in the top right box, next to the stripe! How lucky is that? The sprinkle was in the bottom right box, along with the wrap. I was able to move the ingredients down and then used the sprinkle to clear candies and bring them into the bottom right box. I then merged the coconut wheel and the stripe. It cleared all lanes and the ingredients went all the way through.

Anonymous said...

I see a comment about hitting the back button. How do you do this?

Anonymous said...

Hit the back button by clicking on the brown arrow at the bottom left hand corner then click on the red circle. If you do this before making a move, you do not lose a life.

Donna said...

Passed with a wrap and stripe twice in the right hand lower block.

granny60 said...

There is no brown arrow on my screen. Im on my laptop. Maybe it not on laptop screens. Ive been on this level for ages :(

Anonymous said...

I can quit a game on my iPhone before I make a move without losing a life, but not on my desktop. Anyway, I started with a coconut wheel and was able to get through the level.

Anonymous said...

How does that one player use 3 boosters at once?! Kind of difficult to figure out for me...can barely get 3 candies in a row!!! I Don't like this level at all !!!! No points are climbing for sure!! Wheres the froggy???