Candy Crush Saga level 758 update

New update for level 758 Candy Crush Saga
Level 758 has been changed to make it significantly easier than before.
There are now candies in the right hand side where before there was licorice.
Almost every game also starts with a colour bomb pattern on the left using the frog.
Make the colour bomb and use it on blue candies to open up the right side of the board, then you shouldn't have too much trouble clearing the rest of the jellies.
Be careful not to block your moves with the frog.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

Scroll down for the original version.

1 comment:

Dirk said...

I passed this level after about three tries. As always, it takes the now infamous "lucky board." I didn't use a color bomb/blue combo, but I did use a color bomb/green combo because it was the only move on the board at the time. I used striped combos to clear most of the board. I made a striped/wrapped combo to clear the remaining jellies except for the one in the top left corner. I happened to have made frogtastic a few moves earlier,so I used it to break the final jelly.