Candy Crush Saga Level 1129

Hints and tips for level 1129 Candy Crush Saga
Level 1129 Candy Crush Saga always starts with lots of red candies which match themselves as soon as you begin the level.
Sometimes if you are lucky you can make a colour bomb at the top with your first move, but if not you should still get a couple of wraps or stripes to give you a start.
Then you will need stripes and stripe/wrap combos to grow the popcorn and clear the blockers which are stopping the ingredient from falling from the dispenser in the middle of the board.
Be very careful when you clear the blocker under the dispenser that you don't clear one of the side ones at the same time or the ingredient is likely to slip out and get stuck on the ledge. This is most likely to happen if the popcorn is still in place.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This level is a horror. Just moving jelly candies around for nothing. Not fun.

Jane said...

Used a coconut wheel. Popped the corn , ingredient came down and out. Lucky on first try!

Bling59 said...

This level has nearly brought me to tears. I have spent the whole of today constantly playing this level since the early hours. Tried using boosters but as always placed where they were of no use. So settled for trying without. The best results came from using stripe/ colour bomb combos. Without them it's futile. Twice I had the cherries stuck on a ledge. Thanks goodness it's over and I can move on.

Cathy said...

Help!!!! My boosters all disappeared!! I had 30-40 each after hours of sugar drop and daily wheel. My level and gold bars are the same. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Bill. said...

Took a lot of attempts to get the popcorn concentrate on horizontal combinations.

Anon lafy said...

I was very lucky and hit the popcorn early on, then made a sprinkle/strip combo and did it on my second try with 11 lives to go. So, again, keep trying and you might get the winning board too.

Cathy, did you upgrade your iPad by any chance? That would have wiped out your stash of boosters. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

WHERE is the ingredient??? Have played this once and am still puzzled where the thing is. After the last horrendous level I am not really ready for something tedious again. Grace from DU

Anonymous said...

Got it down in three goes. The ingredient got stuck but I moved it with the switch hand. Glad to get through so quickly. Coconut wheel did not do anything as it arrived at the wrong space. Grace from DU

Anonymous said...

Just another one that will prove to be impossible unless the board is a good one. The CC gods must have PMT the week they were doing the last few levels as they are shockers. It comes down to how long you want to play this game making endless stupid moves as there is nothing much else you can do until the game decides it is time you can pass. This is getting to the VERY boring stage..

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a tough one. Need a good board please! 😊.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if I could use a switch hand to move ingredients... I just got one of those so I think I'm gonna go back and
kick me some 1129 butt ��

Anonymous said...

This level might be the one to crush me. Two weeks and not even close. I am not wasting my boosters on this level. Too many hard levels in a row; losing interest quickly, ugh!!!