Candy Crush Saga Level 1210

Hints and tips for level 1210 Candy Crush Saga
The biggest problem on level 1210 Candy Crush Saga is the licorice. It will get in the way and block your stripes to make it hard for the fruit to fall down.
Licorice is normally very easy to remove, but the fact that it is separate from the main board and you will very quickly have ingredients sitting next to it makes removing it quite tricky.
You will need stripe/wrap combos or single vertical stripes to clear the way for the ingredients.
Video below completed in 23 moves 
Original video
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

Kat58 said...

Thanks! Got it second try. Wouldn't have gotten this far without your videos and tips!

Jocelyn said...

Coconut wheel definitely helps on this one!

Van5 said...

First try was a disaster. Second try got a stripe/wrap combo which cleared out some of the licorice. Used stripes and wraps to get the rest down. Good luck everyone!

Anonymous said...

I only had 25 moves, not 30 like in the video.Tried a few times with no boosters but had to use coconut wheel in the end. Good luck everyone!!!

jackluver said...

Don't be too big of a hurry to finish this. Level 1211 is next and it is a HORRENDOUS level. Chocolate, chocolate spawners, popcorn, meringue, jelly, limited space. That is the "fun" you will encounter next.

Davo said...

This level is as its says,HARD! But we have all reached this far so one day it will break. Can't be harder than cc soda who have run out of ideas and make each level as difficult as possible because they only have 525 levels(stuck at 512)

Anon lafy said...

Well, I did it eventually. No special tips except to reset the board to get a start on clearing the licorice straight away.

Anonymous said...

Stripes? What stripes? I never get any stripes.

Anonymous said...

And this isn't considered a hard level.........stupid!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And this isn't considered a hard level.........stupid!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Got it first time but only because I used a switch hand and hammer. I had the feeling it could be tedious if not lucky and I felt that this first try was lucky. Did not want to tempt fate and used those (free obtained) boosters. Grace from DU

GC said...

Got this first try and only because I got two sparkles together and the rest was easy with 15 moves left and 3 stars. Lucky board for me. Be patient your turn will come. Now I've got to brace myself for the next level. I've finally caught up with my friend who was way over 100 levels in front of me at one time or another.

Good luck everyone.

Anonymous said...

Got a lucky board on my first attempt on this level. It was only two starts but I'm good with passing any level and do not care if I get the three star level. Just happy to advance.

Spike said...

I have played at least 25 times and am having no luck. It is not entered or fun at this point 😕

Spike said...

Just like to say how much fun this level is NOT!!! Ahhhh, ready to scream 😱🤪