Candy Crush Saga Level 1727

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1727 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have only 27 moves to clear the jelly, so every move has to count.
Colour bombs are pretty easy to make once you have opened up the board a bit, so look for those and switching with a wrap or stripe will do a good job of clearing, but if you are looking for high scores use the colour bombs on one colour, especially a colour that is in the jelly as this will give highest points and also take one colour away leaving a better chance to make more colour bombs.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used no boosters and got it on my 2nd try. Way too easy. I think King went from extremely hard levels to easy peasy ones. I like to strategize and I'm not getting that option too much lately. - SB

Unknown said...

Not easy peasey.
Hardy lardy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not finding it all that easy either. Seems to be doable, but I haven't done it yet after several tries.

Silverdollarbill said...

Got it second try, first try on my Samsung S8, starting with a green witch's hat; stripped wrapped combo booster & a fish booster. First move switched a CB with a wrapped candy. Almost completed the game with that move. Few moves later used a CB on a single color. Couple moves later finished the game.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This level now gives only 19 moves. I find that utterly impossible.

Unknown said...

I only recieved 19 moves

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is now only 19 moves. Very challenging. In the end, I needed a color bomb/stripe combo VERY early, to clear enough space to work. It can be done, but get that combo early. -MM

Cmitch said...

Not easy. Not getting close too few moves. Posting for luck.

Cmitch said...

Worthless moves and then it shuffles. Aggravating.

Cmitch said...

Getting tired of this level. Few available moves that do nothing.

Cmitch said...

Down to one move and the board is still shuffling because there are no moves. This is ridiculous.

Unknown said...

is this possible??