Candy Crush Saga Level 2474 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2474 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2474 is an ingredient level, you have 30 moves to collect the single cherry and complete the level.
Getting the cherry out of the exit is the easy part, the hard part is clearing the blockers out of the way so you can free the cherry from the licorice lock.
You won't have many choices of move to begin with and you will likely get a few shuffles too, but try to clear as many blockers as possible with every move, especially near the top, as this will allow more candies to fall and make it easier to make matches.
As soon as you get a chance, make a stripe to unlock the cherry and then once it is unlocked it's a fairly straightforward job to get it down to the exits.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

21 comments:

Sebastian said...

Easy one for a change. 3 stars on first attempt.

Anonymous said...

easy for me too. 2nd trial no boosters needed.

Kevin said...

Hurrah! An easy one...

Unknown said...

excuse me? could you tell me in more detail how this is easy for you? I haven't even unlocked the cherry once yet. I make my only move and then shuffle only to get a useless move and then shuffle.

Unknown said...

ok, so I went on the computer and passed first try... so much easier than my iphone.

Never had a helmet said...

Fun and easy. 2nd try, no boosters, 3 stars.

Unknown said...

This is completely different than my level 2474 on android.Does anyone else have a different board compared to what this one is showing?

Unknown said...

This is completely different than my level 2474 on android.Does anyone else have a different board compared to what this one is showing?

tinest said...

Different board on my IPAD

Anonymous said...

Totally and completely different.

Anonymous said...

Different on my iPad. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

So for my level had to clear 15 jelly. You need 3 keys unlocked--the first 2 are on the board and the last is unlocked with one of the first 2. I found that the mixer exploded right after the surrounding candies were unlocked.

Calamity said...

Not even the same board. Wish I could figure out how to win the darn thing.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Rhodesia said...

There is no cherry on my board only have to remove the squares. Maybe I was lucky hit it first time.

Anonymous said...

Not the same board. Can someone help with the new board?

Alessandra said...

12 moves ...!!!!???

What the actual f****ck ???!!!!

Never have the right colours to grab the keys - a major coincidence or what ?

9 times out of 10 I’m exiting 5 moves in, it’s clearly not happening

— waste of freakin time

Load of utter tripe.

Anonymous said...

Totally different on pc. Have to unlock 3 keys and clear board??

Amy said...

Yea. I only get 12 moves!

Unknown said...

Different board...only 12 moves

Anonymous said...

To start of I haven't got a cherry in this game !!!!! Only 12 moves. !!! I am totally flummoxed with this level please help