Candy Crush Saga Level 2583 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2583 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2583 is a timed level, you need to score 35,000 points in 45 seconds to complete the level.
Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to begin with to clear some of the blockers and open up the board a little.
The extra time candies can only be collected by fish from the fishing floats or colourbombs, so look for colourbomb patterns or combos that will hit the floats.
Once you have collected extra time candies you will get countdown bombs with only 5 moves, but the fish from the floats will clear these too as well as colourbombs and they will also give you good scores.
Keep working near the bottom of the board but take a second or two while the candies are settling to look for those special candies and combos.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

5 comments:

Suzie O said...

what? no comments? and after all this time of no timed levels I thought there would be a ton of comments. It was pretty easy though... I started with CB and wrap and used hand switch to put them together. It was kinda fun after all this time.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know what happened. After losing my heart seeing the dreaded timed level I thought I was doomed. Not! The worst timed player Me got this on the first try! It must have been a fluke or the wonderful gift! PC/No Booster/3 Stars

Anonymous said...

That was easy and fun. Once a bomb shows up, if you can do a color bomb with that color, you are done and can just sit back and get to 3 stars. - hbk

Debi Davis said...

I can honestly say that this has been the ONLY timed level I have enjoyed.

Anonymous said...

Also enjoyed this level but only coz I beat it first go!!!! Very nearly lost to a bomb counting down well after I passed the 35000.....