Candy Crush Saga Level 2724 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2724 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 20 moves to collect 25 licorice and 15 yellow candies to complete level 2724 Candy Crush Saga.
First collect the keys to unlock the lucky candies, then work as close to the bottom of the board as you can on the right side. This is unlikely to create cascades as the lucky candies don't leave spaces when the change, but it gets as many lucky candies down onto the board as possible, giving you the best chance to complete the orders.
The licorice drops through the portal on the left of the right section as well as coming from the lucky candies so making moves towards the left of the main section will give more licorice so you get more yellows from the lucky candies.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

25 comments:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Easy enough. Took me 5 tries. Then cascades continued for few minutes before it finally stopped at 441000. Loving the last few levels. Hope the fun keeps up.

Anonymous said...

What does the black sweet with coloured check mark do?

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

My question exactly!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about those new candies also!

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck. Also wondering what the new colored candies are...

Anonymous said...

I only get 17 moves, not 20.

Anonymous said...

17 moves makes this much more of a challenge! Posting for luck!

margaret said...

17 for me to..posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Not easy

Turkeylady3 said...

Impossible to beat they don't thrown enough of the color u need to win I had 10 moves they didn't throw a single red candy

katericia said...

Para mi un nivel fácil, solo concentrarte en la zona de la derecha para conseguir los caramelos de la suerte, cuando finalizas los amarillos los caramelos de la suerte se convierten en regaliz. Muy divertido, o quizás he tenido un nivel de la suerte? Si es así me alegro, ya me tocaba despues de niveles tan complicados y tediosos.
Suerte para los que esteis atrapados

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

BG said...

All that's needed for this one is a little skill and patience.

Spin said...

Arghghghghgg this is doing my head in !

Anonymous said...

Posting from luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Very hard to beat this level in 17 moves!

Lynda said...

Posting for luck! Please, please help. ......

Anonymous said...

Shame I wasn't doing this 2 years ago and it would have been fun apparently! Need a lucky board please.

Mom A said...

Lucky board pleeeeease!

Cmitch said...

I passed this level and moved on. Played the next level several times and now it took me back to this level what’s the deal?

wtrc said...

Time I got all the keys there's no moves left to finish the liquorice and lemons I think I need a lucky board please. I have tried a lot 🥴