Candy Crush Saga Level 2743 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2743 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie.
 Level 2743 has been changed since it was released , below is the latest video for 2743 by Johnny Crush, I hope it will help.


You have to collect 60 licorice in 28 moves to complete level 2743 Candy Crush Saga.
The first thing to do is to unlock as many of the spawners as you can. At the same time unlock the two colourbombs on the left being very careful not to detonate them. 
Once the colourbombs are unlocked leave them where they are and work on clearing the licorice as it is produced by the spawners.
Keep one eye on the number of moves you have left and the other eye on the number of licorice you need. Be very careful not to detonate the colourbombs by mistake so avoid making sideways stripes if possible.
Once you get some of the licorice you need let it grow and keep count of how much there is left, once you have enough licorice on the board to complete the orders switch the two colourbombs together to clear the board. Save a few moves in case the colourbomb combo doesn't clear enough, this happens sometimes as they don't like the levels to be too easy to complete at this stage in the game!
Video below

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

24 comments:

Kevin said...

I found this one quite challenging. The trick is to get as many of the spawners open as quickly as you can and start collecting liquorice while you concentrate on unlocking the colourbombs (the opposite of what Cookie said really). When the colourbombs are open then allow the liquorice to build up so that it nearly fills the board and then detonate them. There's a tricky balance to this and it took me a few goes, but eventually I got through with no boosters used.

Anonymous said...

The spawners are all in locked licorice cages on my Android. I used a chocolate sprinkle combo to unlock everything and when there weren't any moves left I set off the other two chocolate sprinkles. I only needed two more licorice and finished with moves left. First try, three stars.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Van5 said...

Worked like a charm! Good luck everyone!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Brown dog said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Playing for days. Can't figure out how to get 60 swirls in so few moves. Posting for much needed luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip Cookie, been struggling on this level. Lucky please. 😉

Anonymous said...

What cookie said.

JV said...

Great tip Sharon. Worked like a champ. Try and clear the licorice as they fill the board or it will force your hand early to use the remaining double color balls before you want. 2 tries.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Spawners are now unlocked at start of game, getting closer to beating it!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Sage here: posting for luck.

Unknown said...

I beat this level on my phone and moved on through several more levels. When I logged into my computer it said I was still on this level so I beat it again. Now when I log back in I'm still on this level. I contacted King and they told me this is the level I'm on even though I've beat several more levels. Is anyone else getting stuck on this level like that? I'm really mad that I wasted boosters beating this several times and I still can't get any farther and I lost my progress on the next levels.

Anonymous said...

Spawners are now unlocked at start of game, so much easier! just focus on unlocking the 2 colour bombs without detonate them until the end. collect some licorice with the rest of the moves and don't distroy the spawners or the colour bombs until the end!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Spicelady said...

Help please

Anne said...

Opposite of what Cookie said? That's exactly what she said! Can anyone on here read?

Tisha Thomas said...

This is now labeled a "nightmarishly hard" level. Dont bother to waste a single booster on it! Reset until you have at least one horizontal play to start to maximize that first move. The chocolate mixers no longer have a three play pause if you collect one, but most games, they find opportunities to fill up the top where new candies drop down. So be alert to that. Also, try to break into blockers with wraps if you can very early so you can collect them in cascades. Basically, this is a pure luck level. I played it over 3 days, never getting even close. When I saw a glimmer of hope, I spun the wheel for extra moves and got 14! That helped finish it off.

Carol said...

Make as many moves as you can before detonating the 2 color bombs. Free up the color bombs so you would be ready to have them go off when you cannot make any more moves......then detonating the color bombs together should take out the whole board and finish off the licorice.

Carole said...

Waiting for lucky moves

Annie said...

Totally different from Cookie's now. It's yet another "buy more levels or pray for a lucky board" levels. I've been stuck on it for over a week now and if I don't pass it today it'll be adios Candy Crush for me.