Candy Crush Saga Level 2756 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2756 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have only 16 moves to collect 3 ingredients and complete level 2755 Candy Crush Saga.
The ingredients drop out of the dispensers on the left so the first thing to do is get them down to the conveyor. Don't worry about unlocking the candies that are locked in licorice strings, they are a distraction and you don't need to unlock them to collect the ingredients (unless things change!)
Once the ingredients are on the conveyor they will move down to the bottom right and you need to make moves under them to get them down to the exits.
The third ingredient will appear once you have collected one, you will only have 2 ingredients on the board at a time.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

14 comments:

Cathy said...

Down to 14 moves and a more difficult board. Ingredients are trapped behind a layer of licorice and the bottom of the board is covered in licorice. Impossible with only 14 moves. Waiting for the lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Started with a coconut wheel - done first time. - hbk

Anonymous said...

Chocolate sprinkle/wrap combo. Finished in four moves, first try, three stars.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Started with sprinkle and coconut whhel which fell together and cleared a lot of the board, used a swap to finish on last move.

Francisco Diego said...

On my tablet I had 16 moves. First time without booster.

Anonymous said...

Sharon's advice us again inspired. Indy

Anonymous said...

Yep - coconut wheel. First try with 9 moves to spare.

Anonymous said...

First try...3 stars ✨, 9 moves left! Great advice Sharon. Thank you!

Francesmenth said...

Hmmm ... Good idea.

Anonymous said...

For me impossible!
Please help!

steve said...

i'm crying "BULLSHIT" again not only is it now 14 moves but they put 2 rows of locked candies under the nuts. Again WHY????
I now have to wast 2 days of playing until I get a lucky board.

steve

steve said...

And despite my last statement, I made it through without using boosters, I switched boards till I got one that would open the top left for me and got both nuts on the conveyor belt in 3 moves and then I had to get lucky.
ended up using a lollipop on my last move even though I had a candybomb alive.

steve

Tisha Thomas said...

I really enjoyed this level! Of course there's luck involved, but it does involve a wee bit of skill. It can be paased without boosters, I'm sure, but the coconut wheel is a definite asset, as others here have said. I ended up using it. But if you're a purist, you'll be successful on this one.

Caz said...

Oh for crying out loud. You’re out of moves almost before you can get a single nut onto the conveyor, never mind out of the exit, what with the liquorice cages and the blockers. Three? Forget it. Coconut wheels are a waste of a booster because they can’t possibly be placed where they’ll be any use.