Candy Crush Saga Level 2782 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2782 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 2 ingredients to complete level 2782 Candy Crush Saga.
You will need to grow the frog so that you can move it out of the way to allow the ingredients to drop down to the exits, use a colourbomb to grow it, there are 4 on the board to help if you can't make one yourself. Once the frog is grown use it to clear the licorice out of the way, but get the ingredient into the exit column first so that it drops down. The lower down the column you can get the ingredient the easier it will be to collect it.
Once you have collected the first ingredient the second one will appear and hopefully by then you have a colourbomb ready to grow the frog again, or switch two of the ones provided together to clear the board and collect the second ingredient.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

21 comments:

Never Pay a Cent Bobby said...

I made the mistake of resetting two CB together ( space dash+booster ball) to start off with. It cleared so much that the frog ended up blocking the first ingredient drop. I had to use a hammer to move him.

Kaz said...

My candy crush won’t go past 2780 I’ve updated everything why is this happening

Gil said...

If there is an empty space under the frog, you can switch the frog with the ingredient.
The ingredient falls down and it is not count as a move (someone say glitch?...).

Kevin said...

This was a tricky one. I did it without starting with boosters, but I needed a hand switch and hammer to clear it. Onward...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for this great tip! Worked great!

Van5 said...

Used a coconut wheel. It appeared twice. Didn't even get to break into the colour bombs on the side. Grew the frog, put him in the licorice and used the wheel to get the cherry down. When the second cherry fell, I used the wheel again to get the cherry down. Needed one hammer to whack the last licorice. Good luck everyone!

Anonymous said...

This level just came out yesterday and already the video does not match the actual board?!? I have candy in jelly above the 4 color bombs. Marcia

Anonymous said...

There is not only candies in marmalade above the bombs but also the bottom layer of liquorice needs a double hit. Every video these days are significantly easier than the level I get to see.

Anonymous said...

This is ABSURD!

Anonymous said...

Sage here: Its hard. I need a little... no, I need a lot of luck.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Sinkyswife said...

You can actually move the frog all the way up to the conveyor belt but it uses moves 🐸

Unknown said...

Hey cookie :) My game is different than what is shown. The three licorice, on the bottom are double locked.....and there are two colored candies over the color bombs that are also covered in jelly.....

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Matching 2 CB finally did it for me.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Closest I got was 1 cherry collected. I need a lucky board.

Shirley said...

Posting for luck
My frog did not clear bottom licorice

Anonymous said...

Easiest game in a long time. Used 1cb an regular candy on d frog. After cherries were achievec game kept going an on. Cool. Trini

Anne said...

I used the frog to get access to the cbs, then used them on colours blocking the way

snow said...

These level's need more moves!!!!!!! I had to use 10 gold bars to get 5 extra moves. And I also used a coconut wheel, you get 2.

Laura said...

I couldn't grow the stupid frog for the life of me but used hand swap twice to swap frog and cherries and it was done!