Candy Crush Saga Level 2806 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2806 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The hardest part about this level is keeping the licorice under control.
You need to clear the blockers to get candies into the bottom part of the board but once the blockers are cleared from under the licorice dispensers you will get licorice dropping from all 4 dispensers and blocking your moves.
Clear as much as you can before you release the licorice and try to make sure you have a move in the bottom to keep it under control. Remember as long as you clear some with a move no more will drop the next move.
There are not many moves to spare so think carefully about each one and try not to let the bombs drop to the bottom where you may not be able to clear them.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't beat this level yet but it is a fun one to play so far. Wrapped candies are definitely the way to go to get rid of the licorice and jelly.

Danielle said...

I'm no longer enjoying this level....if a bomb doesn't get me it's the licorice. UGH!!!

Carol the elder said...

I have the space dash and it doesn't' let you avoid releasing the licorice. Double CB's do clear a lot, but I needed quite a few swaps and hammers to get to all,the jelly.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun level but is not easy.

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anita said...

Posting for luck, need a lucky board please.

Unknown said...

Utterly ridiculous level again. Every bloody episode now seems to be liquorice blocking any meaningful moves.

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posteingang for luck.very hard

K2H said...

Loosing interest playing this game. Licorice keeps getting in the way when I have one or two jellies left and I don't have lollipop to hit it or maybe the lollipop doesn't even work on licorice. Damn it. Maybe I will post for luck.

Kevin said...

First try with the colourbomb from the helmet and I got nowhere near. 2nd try without any boosters and I came within 3 jellies. Looks challenging but doable. Let's see if I change my mind when my lives refill.

Sami said...

Posting for luck

Crushmom7 said...

Posting for luck!

Francesmenth said...

Posting for luck. Also.

cazzie64 said...

King doing what it does best ! Reduced the moves to 22 ! I keep emailing them to complain that they keep moving the goalposts but they don't seem to care. It just makes all the you tube videos out of date and makes levels look easier than they are !

Anonymous said...

So hard....boosters no help...moves not much..blockers in hard to clear places..bombs...it is that...

Kevin said...

Played about 30 times now. I've come within 2 jellies 3 times, but haven't had the required hammers. Might have to resort to buying some if it carries on like this. On one of the occasions when I had 2 left I had a colourbomb next to an orange candy, with orange candies in the jelly squared. I activated it and started celebrating, but the orange candies dropped out of the squares with jellies in before they blew up. That's the main reason I've resisted spending money on it. Dirty tricks. Play fair and I don't mind spending a couple of pounds.

Kevin said...

Finally with the help of a fish booster. Onward.

Anonymous said...

Posting for Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Yet another buffed level. Complete incompetence from King.

Anonymous said...

Hard level

Melanie said...

Posting for luck!

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

liloldlady said...

Very difficult level. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

also posting for luck

Bev said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board.....please

Anonymous said...

Not fun! Ridiculous level again!

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on d bombd. In 2 tries. Dont let too much livorice in. Trini

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Saindo fora do CC.