Candy Crush Saga Level 2835 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2835 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2835 is a simple jelly level and shouldn't cause too many problems.
The important thing you need to do is to grow the popcorn in the bottom left which is stopping the candies from dropping into the right side of the board.
You will get a few candies dropping from the conveyor into the right side, but these won't be enough to clear all the jelly.
Wrapped candies and stripe/wrap combos are best for growing the popcorn. Make wraps and drop them down as close to the popcorn as you can before you switch them.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy fun level. Chocolate sprinkle/wrap which cleared the popcorn. Then lots of cascades. First try, 12 moves left, three stars.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

started with space dash, cleared on last go. yay.

Kevin said...

Got it 1st try with the benefit of the colourbomb from the helmet and 5 extra moves on the lucky spin. Thanks CC. Onward.

Anonymous said...

I think I have played this level 50 times and I am not even close to beating it. I don't have any boosters left to help me out and I believe I need a lucky board to come along and pay me a visit. So please come and visit me lucky board. And I don't understand why there is not more than 3 other comments for this level. Maybe I am the only one having a problem with it.

Anonymous said...

So easy

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Saindo fora do CC.

MB said...

This level is not easy at all for me. I have played several times and don't even get close to having the popcorn explode. Very frustrating...

MB said...

Well, right after I posted this, I won on the next try! Yay!

snow said...

I got 2 color bombs together and that opened up the board and got rid of the chocolates after that make combo's

Chaps said...

Only problem is getting the popcorn

Billie Girl said...

I'm not getting it. Lucky board please

Robin said...

Fun level I did use a choc. And a wrap stripe, and passed the level it was my 4th try, came here for help candy friends suggested using the chocolate and wrap stripe and tried it and it worked passed the level😊👍

gp8656 said...

Posting for luck again.