Candy Crush Saga Level 2862 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2862 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The yellow candies you need are provided by the lucky candies which drop from the dispensers once you have collected enough keys to unlock them.
Once you have collected the keys you need to clear the chocolate from under the dispensers so that the lucky candies can drop through onto the board to be changed and collected.
Keep looking for special candies and combos to keep the chocolate under control and collect the yellows.
The tricky part is clearing the chocolate and keeping the portals clear for the lucky candies to drop through.
I used a hammer to complete this level but it can be done without boosters as the video below shows.
Video by Skillgaming

Video below by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sage here: posting for luck.

Francisco Diego said...

Me helped a color bomb and the check mark booster

Never had a helmet said...

I'm struggling on this one.

Emsa8 said...

Danke! After several completely useless attempts (far away from 12 yellows) I tried your trick and then it was OK. Thanks

Cybelle said...

Posting for luck...

Anonymous said...

posting for luck. thanks

Anonymous said...

What is up with this level? I've used no Boosters and all Boosters. The last time I played I did not free even one key !!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck please!

Anonymous said...

c/candycrush here:
Only 8 other comments?
Personally, I found this one of my hardest levels ever. Been on it for days. Tried with & without boosters & even using all 3 boosters, sometimes still left with 11 more yellows to go.

My advice is this: Try using boosters to start but regardless of whether you used them or not, if you get down to your last shot with 4-5 yellows left to get and IF the necessary number of yellows are showing on your board-in unmatchable positions of course!- use a lollipop hammer.
I used 5. I usually limit myself to 2 or 3 max on any one game but on this level, treat yourself, it is worth it.

Anne said...

Supereasy?

Robin said...

I passed the 3rd time using choc sprinkle wrap stripe and check mark, the check mark helped me get more yellows and made it very easy to pass.😊👍 good luck everyone

gp8656 said...

Can’t even get close on this one. Tried using boosters with no luck. Very frustrating! Need some help please.
Posting for luck.

Sb said...

Please help